1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

American trader based in SEA seeks new clients

Discussion in 'Sourcing & Freight Services' started by peglegtrading, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peglegtrading

peglegtrading

I am a small American trader, born and raised in Florida, living in South East Asia.

I have been running my own personal import business buying large volumes of mp3, mp4, gaming consoles, original games as well as spare parts and accessories for iPod, iPhone, and IC's for gaming modification. I sell these exclusively in Vietnam at present. I do this all with a skeleton staff who are my eyes and ears in both Vietnam and China. I can speak adequately in both Vietnamese and Mandarin conducting 80% of my negotiations with suppliers in China without any English. I say this to give you confidence that I can get you what you need here.

I can promise you that I won't lie, cheat or misrepresent myself in any way. I am not greedy and I wont pretend I am a factory or a huge trader who can't sell to you because you are too small.

I am looking for new clients who can use a trusted Western partner on the ground in China and or Vietnam. I have a small office in Shenzhen and travel there every 3-6 weeks.

Starting from April I will move my main operation from Ho Chi Minh City to Shenzhen to ensure that my supply chain is more efficient than before. In the process of doing this I plan to activate my website for Western buyers to become involved in what I already supply to China's neighbor, here in Vietnam.

If you have a legitimate interest in importing goods related to my current product lines or want to inquire about new products, please send me a PM anytime. I hope to hear from you soon.
  2. peglegtrading

peglegtrading

updated price list now available

I now have a working price list for goods I am currently importing for my local market. Please send me a PM with your e-mail and I will send it off to you.
  3. deuce

deuce

Hi, im new here and am trying to pm you but can seem to figure out how :$ can you pm me i was wondering if you still had any iphones
  4. peglegtrading

peglegtrading

no, sorry, we don't sell iphones wholesale.
  5. eAuction

eAuction

You need 10 ten posts in order to use the PM feature I believe. A simple yet effective way of stopping some scammers. :).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.