1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. foosk

foosk

Has anyone dealt with varsha.com?
    Just wondering if they are selling authentic stock and any problems in delivery etc.
    He deals primarily in brand name clothes and accessories (e.g. Polo Ralph).
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Its seems the website you mention is not active? It is just a placeholder with loads of google ads on??
  3. foosk

foosk

oops sorry its varshaa.com or varshaa.com.au/varshaa.net

All 3 sites are registered under the same person.
  4. Jojo

Jojo

I have spoken to Yash Kembka, the guy behind Varshaa a few times. According to him all the stuff is authentic. He is based in Australia, but his stuff is shipped from India if i remember correctly. To be honest, the Ralph Lauren stuff he has on offer is the stuff you can find everywhere these days.

He has been discussed on Wholesale4um, and there were a few members who ordered from him and gave a good feedback. They do accept creditcards via a secure connection.
  5. foosk

foosk

He used to operate from Australia. He has since shifted all his operation back to India. I checked with the Registry in Australia and his company as been deregistered. Other than that, most other information provided by him is accurate. He claims that the reason he is able to provide such stock at low prices is because most of his stocks are stocklots.

I guess the only way to find out if his stock are authentic would be through a small lot order.
  6. karl_cajones

karl_cajones

i just did a search and only found this thread for him, where are the others for him?

also, is all of his stock authentic? from what i see, the ralph lauren polo's looks authentic, neck tags and the emroidary of the horse on the front look good (all four legs look clear where as lots of fake have three legs!) i compared it with my own top. i might go ahead and order some stuff from him. any last thoughts?
  7. foosk

foosk

I think I would be doing the same. My only fear is that his stock aren't authentic. But other than that, I am willing to try him out.
  8. hammond

hammond

i bought 25 ralph lauren polo mesh shirts from varshaa.com a few months back. order went very smoothly. got tracking number fast and goods arrived to me (in australia) in a bit over a week i think. shirts seemed very authentic. sold them all on ebay and got positive feedback on the lot.
  9. karl_cajones

karl_cajones

ive heard positive comments about him as i googled him. i managed to get a few posts on him and mostly all things were positive!
    i think he was falsely connected with another company that sounded similar to his and that company were selling fake goods. this meant that there were doubts and question of his products even though he was not connected with them whatsoever.

it sounds good, his prices are good, but the thing ive wondered while looking at posts for the person is that are the pics on the site the actual pic of the products he is selling as it doesnt say it. anyway, i guess the best thing is to do is just contact him, receive a small batch and figure out what to do from there.

if anyone does order from him, please let us know about the product and the service.
  10. Jojo

Jojo

He does normally have more than 8 different items in stock. When you email him you will get a pdf with his actual stock.

But he careful with judging authenticity on the pictures provided. These pictures have been used by pretty much every seller for the last year or so, especially the Ralph Lauren stock pictures. Ask Varshaa, what the "made in" labels say, if the say made in the Philippines, but he shipps them from India i wouldn´t touch it.

By the way, one sure way of telling if the Ralph Lauren Polo shirts are fake is to check the collar band that goes around the collar and the neck. On an authentic shirt, this should be made from a different cotton that the rest of the shirt. If it is made from the same material as the rest of the shirt, it is definitely fake. If you need pictures of the difference, let me know and i will try to post some.

As far as Varshaa goes, you really need to order a small sample in order to find out if its real or not. Just be careful on the pictures.
  11. Xile2005

Xile2005

Hi Jojo,

I would be interested to see the pictures of the differences between fake and authentic Ralph Lauren shirts.

Thanks,
  12. karl_cajones

karl_cajones

yeah same here. the shirt i have feels the same material for the collar and the actual shirt. i bought my one at work. im going to ask a mate who works on the ralph lauren department but wont be in till the weekend.
  13. foosk

foosk

Hey Hammond which part of oz are you in? Thanks for the feedback cheers
  14. foosk

foosk

Hey Anthony, send him an email. He has specials like almost every week which is not updated on the website. You should receive more variety from the email.
    As for the price, his explaination for it were that most of stock are stock lots. If you notice the designs and styles he is selling, most of it are 1 season late. I guess that justifies his price.
  15. foosk

foosk

Jojo, have you seen the long sleeved Abercrombie and Fitch polo T's he has? I checked up on A&B website, and the colour are all different from what he is selling. Have you seen those colours on varshaa's website before? I am a bit apprehensive about the authencity of those as they do not come with the tags.
  16. Jojo

Jojo

Ok, here is a picture of an authentic Polo shirt bought at the Ralph Lauren shop in Hamburg about half a year ago (the dark green shirt). I hope you can see the difference of what i wrote earlier ( i had a hard time getting the camera to take a usable close up).

I will try to post a better picture later on.

And here is the thread at the Wholesale4um that has pictures of a fake shirt where you can hopefully see the difference:

http://community.wholesale411.com/viewtopic.php?t=21607

As for the Abercrombie shirts, i really have no clue. I haven´t really bothered with Abercrombie ever since it became sort of illegal to sell it in Germany. All these sellers on Ebay etc. got letters from Abercrombies lawyers and had to pay hefty fines. But i am sure other members will be able to tell.

Yash Kembka of Varshaa is always very helpful and quick to reply to emails. But the chances of the Ralph Lauren stuff being fake are there. He also offered the Big Pony Shirts until recently, like everyone else (AnnieB etc.) and pretty much all of them were fakes. It´s just really hard to be sure these days. I and others aswell can get Polo Shirts and other Ralph Lauren stuff like lamswool sweaters etc. with papers, but the quantities you have to take are huge. And its hard to compete with all the fakes being sold. Too many people don´t mind fakes anymore, which makes it even harder to compete these day.
  17. karl_cajones

karl_cajones

i could tell that was fake in the link, if you see the pic of the front logo, you can see that the legs of the horse arent four clear ones. there are three legs, the middle leg has another leg stitched onto it rather than all of them being seperate. the button on my polo is also two tone, its whiter at the back of it.
  18. sunshine1975

sunshine1975

Hello !
    Ship, price, evrything ok.
    Still doubtful about pink pony teeshirts...made in Srilanka...so...what to think about this ?
    Actually I sold many of them this spring and summer with a good profit and all my feedbacks were good and buyers very happy with tees. I think about making business with him again !
    emmanuel (from France !)
  19. foosk

foosk

If there weren't any problems with feedback, I think I would go ahead with a small lot order. Thanks mate. Cheers!
  20. karl_cajones

karl_cajones

if the guy will do a sample of say 3-5, i can chip in if it helps.