1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. foosk

foosk

Tried that before. He would only allow minimum 20 pcs. I would do a sample order with him after my psp order comes in next week. Anyway thanks guys. Cheers!
  2. Jojo

Jojo

I am very doubtful about some of the stock, especially about the Ralph Lauren Purple Label stock.
    Given that the Purple Label stuff is normally really expensive, and not even every Ralph Lauren Shop stocks them because they are so expensive, i doubt that you can offer these at the same prices ($15 a piece) as the regular stuff (plus i have never seen Purple Label Polo Shirts and Button Down Collar shirts before). If i am wrong, please correct me.

If there is nothing to hide, then why not ship just 2-3 shirts as a sample? Ok, the guy is really nice to deal with, and he seems very professional. But some of the stock he offers is also offered by some american wholesalers (BaileyDirect) who clearly sell mainly fake stuff. It could well be that all the stuff going around comes from the same sources in India or whereever.

On the other hand, some of his stock is located within the EU, UK as far as i know, for example the Diesel leather jackets. He might just be another broker.

Maybe we could all chip in for a sample order, split it up between us and then see if its worth it.
    If his stuff is authentic, I´d be the first to place a big order afterwards.
  3. Jojo

Jojo

4. karl_cajones

karl_cajones

id be willing to chip in for 5 pieces
  5. foosk

foosk

I do not mind doing a mix order with you guys. Pls advise on how to proceed with this sample
    order
  6. ralph

ralph

vaarsha

hi,i ordered the big pony ralph lauren polos from this supplier {25} not sure if they were authentic.however ,delivery took 4 days to the uk.all shirts sold on ebay for a profit.and i got positive feedback from all the sales.personally i was very pleased with all my dealings with this company.
  7. hammond

hammond

im the same is ralph. i bought 25 ralph lauren polo mesh shirts and sold them all on ebay. all positive feedback. my ebay username is jhammond1978 if u want to check some of the feedback. i will be buying from varshaa again.
  8. Liguria

Liguria

Hello all,

I need to purchase 5000+ quantites of RL products like sweaters, etc, but all I can find are the normal products that suppliers like Varshaa provide. I am willing to pay the premium that authenticity papers require. If anybody can help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards.
  9. Anthony

Anthony

Liguria, you might want to open a new thread in the "Wanted" section of the forum, as you request is kind of out of place in this thread.. :(
  10. Jojo

Jojo

Hey Liguria,

i might be able to help you with the Ralph Lauren Sweaters. With a minimum order of 1000 i can also supply you with full paperwork. Contact me via PN.
  11. Unique

Unique

any update on this vashaa site?
  12. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

Varshaa

To be honest most of his European brands are fine such as the Dolce and Gabanna, YSL etc...and maybe Aquascutum.

I know where all that stock is comming from with regards to various wholesale companies in Europe.
    The DKNY is also ok, located in the UK - I know the company which has that stock.
    So that stock definately exists....and therefore he should be good for it - all he does is get an offer from other companies and then add a few Euros on top, however when your dealing with minimum orders of 20-30 up to 50 pieces, its not a bad profit for being a middle man/broker with no overheads.

I normally get an email from the original source and than I get companies such as Varshaa and others emailing me the same offer, packing list etc at a much higher price.

As for the stock which is ovbiously located outside of the EU, such as A+F, Le Tigre, RL etc....I would not bother. Too much risks are involved in importing factory goods from outside the EU, especially if they get held at customs. On top of that, if you do sell something that is not right you are not in a good position in terms of trading standards and prosecution from the brand as you are the person/company who has imported the stock. Of course if you are getting relevant paperwork to clear customs than its ok, however I doubt very much you will get that from Varshaas stock.
  13. Unique

Unique

thanks that was really helpful. dont suppose you would be willing to let me know who their original wholesalers are? :rolleyes:
  14. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

I afraid information like that has taken me a long time to gather and also quite a lot of expense with a few trips into Europe. Contacts information is some of the most valuable information a business can have and I think it would be rather foolish of me to disclose that and also hinder another person's business such as Varshaa. No doubt it has taken him a long time to gather his contacts also.

Believe me his prices are quite good.

Also you will have to purchase large quantities if you want to buy from the companies he is brokering from. (EU dealers).

Unless you actually want to wholesale his contacts are not really that good to you, he may have low minimum orders on some of his stock, however he will have to purchase more than that minimum ammount from the dealer thus taking the risk.

Your better of paying a broker/agent a few Euros/Pounds extra to get a smaller quanitity of stock rather than saving a little but having to purchase minimum quantities of 100 pieces upwards of the same item etc.. Some of the dealers have minimum spend requirments of 4500 Euros upwards.
  15. Chris062586

Chris062586

Hey guys,
    I have dealt with Yash from Varashaa in the past. I have placed three orders with him and all items seemed very ligitimate and sold well on ebay. But I am wondering if any of you have communicated with him recently. I ordered 50 Abercrombie button downs from him in early January. He told me the items would ship in about 10 days. He has not responded to any of my emails this week, and he is usually very quick to respond. Please let me know if anyone else has made contact with him in the last few days so I can find out if he is ignoring me or not, this way I can issue a chargeback. Thanks for the help,
    Chris
  16. Unique

Unique

same here but i finally got an email saying they were in the middle of travelling and would get an extra 2 pieces because of the delivery delay, delivery maybe next week.....
  17. Chris062586

Chris062586

Thanks for the input. Hopefully someone else has dealt with him recently as well.
    -Chris
  18. Jojo

Jojo

His website seems to be down. I hope this is not a bad sign.

Has anyone spoken to him recently. I was hoping to place another order, but can´t reach Yash nor the website.
  19. Unique

Unique

http://www.varshaa.com.au/index.aspx its up and working.........i emailed him 4 times he finally answer the 4th email said that he was in the middle of travleing and all stock had now been sent out
  20. Chris062586

Chris062586

Have you guys noticed all of his Ralph Lauren stock is no longer on the site. Up untill a few days ago he had around 9 items from Ralph Lauren. A little strange.