1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Jojo

Jojo

That is indeed strange, both Ralph Lauren Apparel and Accessories are no longer on the website.
    He either sold out (lol), or maybe had problems with people claiming the stuff is fake.

Its a shame, some of the Ralph Lauren stuff was of great quality, and was actually authentic according to my local Ralph Lauren Shop, who checked it for me.

Where else can we get authentic Ralph Lauren now?
  2. ForSenaLLC

ForSenaLLC

I have bought 50 Coach Men's wallets from him about a month ago. The items arrived without any problems. They are definitely fake. However, judging from other listings on eBay, many other sellers were selling the same fake wallet that I had bought from Varshaa. I am currently selling them pretty successfully. However, I must say that I am disappointed that they are not authentic. (To be safe, I do not say anywhere on my listings that they are authentic.)

Yash was generally good with communication. However, I am not sure if I can trust him for his word when he says his stuff is authentic. It seems to me like it would be safer to just assume that he is selling imitations and see if you would still like to try working with those.
  3. Chris062586

Chris062586

I purchased both mens and womens RL polos from Yash, and both seemed to be authentic. I am very disapointed that he is out of that stock, as they were selling well. I am still nervous however that he has not sent my abercrombie shipment. Have any of you guys purchased the Ezra Fitch button downs? Were they of good quality, and seem authentic? I have emailed him several times and he has yet to get back to me. Unique when you get your shipment in, let me know. I do not want to delay much longer with my order, if I do not hear from him in the next few days I am going to issue a chargeback.
  4. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

I know you might want to get your money back etc. But you have to be careful selling fakes! it is frowned upon in this forum and many other places!

Sorry to get of track from the thread, but had to say it!

Dave
  5. Eprogressive

Eprogressive

I second that, you really do not want to be importing this stuff from outside the EU as you will be liable for the stock and a heavy fine. All it takes is customs to stop one of your shipments, they will then contact the brand. This is happening more and more, especially with A+F.
  6. garyford

garyford

7. Unique

Unique

looks like they have had problems sending the abercrombie, promised its now been sent, because theyve been trading for years with good feed back i expect it to turn up soon, of course late isnt good but thats life........let :) me know whats happened with the rest of you,,,,
  8. Chris062586

Chris062586

Hey guys,
    Finally got in touch with Yash a few days ago. He issued me a refund for my Abercrombie purchase. The credit has not hit my statement yet, but it should post in a few days. He seems like a good guy, but he dragged out this order for almost a month. Atleast he was honest enough to send a refund.
    -Chris
  9. Unique

Unique

Still hasnt turned up..............
  10. Chris062586

Chris062586

I asked him for my money back, and he refunded my credit card. He said he was having problems with the abercrombie stock.
  11. Westupper

Westupper

Please give advice on supplier

Here's the information I have on those two company. Anyone have experience with them? Are their stuff authentic? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

varshaa S.A. ***********************
    Ms. Nicole Andrews
    33 gold st new york, New York
    United States 10038Tel : 1-210-787-3922

Capico Accessories ********************************************
    Arnold Luber
    67 Apparel Way,
    San Francisco, CA
  12. canada

canada Retired Moderator

varshaa.com is not an authorised distributor for any of the brands they are selling.

I would Stay Away !

Scott
  13. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Capico Accessories is listed in various trade publications,there legitimate!

Scott
  14. blade007

blade007

How do you know if varshaa.com is a scam
  15. tantk

tantk

See this thread : http://www.thewholesaleforums.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2176&highlight=varshaa

WHOIS INFO FOR VARSHAA.COM

Creation Date........ 2003-07-13
    Registration Date.... 2003-07-13
    Expiry Date.......... 2009-07-13

Organisation Name.... Nicole Mason
    Organisation Address. P O Box 59
    Organisation Address. Collins Street West
    Organisation Address. Melbourne
    Organisation Address. 3000
    Organisation Address. VIC
    Organisation Address. AU

Admin Phone.......... 61.386242485

Name Server.......... yns1.yahoo.com
    Name Server.......... yns2.yahoo.com
  16. Oddjob

Oddjob

17. Westupper

Westupper

Thanks everyone....anyone have some more info or experience with Capico Accessories?
  18. Anthony

Anthony

Mod Edit: Thread Restored and other Varshaa thread combined into one.
  19. Jojo

Jojo

From the info posted I see that they guy behind Varshaa seems to be no longer Yesh Kempka ( if that was his name), and the location is no longer Australia.

Isn´t S.A. the spanish equivalent to the british Ltd. and the german GmbH?

So there either was a change of ownership (even though I would be surprised if it changed from Australia to the USA), or there is something else going on. Does anyone have any insight on this?

I don´t think the product have become any more authentic, but I am still curious to find out whats going on.
  20. Unique

Unique

well i havent been in touch with them for a few months but he told me he had moved back to india/ somewhere in asia. that was like last january/febuary. thought it was same owner still but like i said havent been in touch with them for a while