1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. nancyebay2002

nancyebay2002

varshaa

i purchased clothing from him. luckily it was a small lot (25 pieces) because the clothing was defective. I believe he is out of australia but clothing is shipped from india. the clothing (ralph lauren shirts) were defective in the size and were dirty. I won't buy from him again.
  2. nancyebay2002

nancyebay2002

varshaa

i bought a small quantity of ralph lauren shirts from him and glad it was a small lot as the shirts were defective and arrived dirty. he is out of australia and clothing is shipped from india
  3. wiseman405

wiseman405

Just had a reply back to an email i sent. (Took him 20 minutes to reply back!!! fantastic) He replied with all the prices and answers to my questions. Payment can be made through, Paypal, Credit cards, and bank transfer. I got prices for boys RL polos and classic ones. The class work out at about £7 each shipped. And the boys £6.56 shipped. Also i looked at the wallets (prada) they both work out about £12.65 each shipped.
    He has a on hotmail Email address he ahs his own domain email adress. from this email i would say that he looks genuine.
    Hope this helps
    Tom
  4. YNWA

YNWA

looks genuine but sells fakes
  5. canada

canada Retired Moderator

6. canada

canada Retired Moderator

They claim to be in Australia.,but are based in New Delhi,India.I think the australia address from the whois information is to hide their location!

Scott
  7. wiseman405

wiseman405

No they dont claim to be in OZ. I asked him where the stock is and he said well we have stock in the UK and here where i live in india!
    So he does live india.
    Cheers
    Tom
  8. wiseman405

wiseman405

Right i am about to place an order with varshaa, but all i want to know, has anyone use them and will i receive my goods? Has delivery time been good? And has anyone ever had import duties charged with him?
    Sorry to bring up an old thread.
    Thanks
    Tom
  9. ralph

ralph

varshaa

i have used varshaa 3 times.the orders have always arrived promptly usually within 5 days of my order.all the things i have ordered 2 lots came from india and one from italy,i was not charged import duty on any of my orders.:niceone:
  10. MaxH

MaxH

HI, I have bought Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts by varshaa sometimes. Now I was in a Ralph Lauren store to proof the intems. In the store they saied me that all shirts are faked. I can say thaht he has a good service but he sells fakes.
  11. Oddjob

Oddjob

Makes no difference if they have a good service . noone should buy from them as they sell fakes.
  12. MaxH

MaxH

Yes you are right nobody has to buy by varshaa
  13. wiseman405

wiseman405

Well...delivery is usually within 3days. He replies back to emails within 30seconds (about 5 minutes). I know we shouldn't buy fakes. But i have sold loads of ralph lauren on ebay all good feedback. One went for £40 and the man who bought it messaged me saying i only buy genuine goods i hope they are genuine. He left me positive saying they were genuine.
  14. Jojo

Jojo

Selling fakes is nonetheless illegal, no matter if they sell good or not. It takes just one customer realising that the item is fake, who will go all the way with it, and the seller is in a lot of trouble. And I honestly hope that this will happen more often.
  15. wiseman405

wiseman405

Well to be honest until now i didn't know they were fakes. Further up in the thread (a few pages back) somebody says about them taking it to a shop and finding out that theywere genuine. I will find the quote and reply back.
  16. wiseman405

wiseman405

It was you who posted this...Unless i am reading it wrong it does indeed say that you checked with your RL dealer??!
  17. Jojo

Jojo

That is correct. I did purchase some samples from them about 3 years or more ago. And they were ok. Either I got lucky, and did receive authentic items, or the local RL shop was not able to tell properly. Maybe they send me authentic ones as samples.

But I have, since then, seen samples that people have bought from Varshaa, and they were clearly fake. I know how hard it is to find authentic RL stock, and we only come across RL items very rarely. But in the end, everyone can make their own decisions, and decide who they buy from. I personally would not buy from Varshaa anymore.

In the end, my point is that selling fakes is illegal. Fakes hurt the industry, and they ruin prices. Thats why I hope that the trademark holders will start doing more about it, for example on ebay.
  18. wiseman405

wiseman405

I agree with you all the way mate. This might sound bad but, How much compared to what varshaa is selling, is authentic RL supplys? Because for me the only to sell at the moment is ebay, and i know when it comes to selling authentic stuff on there they are hard to sell at top prices because of all the fakes. There cant be much profit in 100% guranteed authentic stock on ebay. If you dont mind me asking where do you sell your supplys? Do you run your own website?
  19. speer30

speer30

And what do you believe what they will tell you in the Ralph Lauren Store?? That the shirts are authentic and please do not buy in our store for 80€, buy them somewhere and destroy our prices ??

I made the experiment to buy a Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Poloshirt from the Ralph Lauren Shop in the KaDeWe in Berlin for 80€ and to send the shirt together with another shirt from a distributor to Ralph Lauren Munich to check the authenticity. And what do you believe which reply i became? They said to me that both shirts are fakes!! They send back the shirts with a letter and confirmed me that both are fakes. So what do you believe they will tell you when they cannot/will not even confirm you shirts bought in Ralph Lauren Shop Berlin.

What does it mean? It means that in the KaDeWe Berlin they also sell fakes???
    A shirt is only authentic with a "accounted" price of 80€?
    You allways have to ask your retailer for the proof of authentic and for the permition/license to sell this brand just to have a good conscience?

So think about that and tell me what does it mean.I don´t know.
    Regards
  20. hanzone

hanzone

I talked to Varshaa last night. They told me they are in India but will be moving to Malta in 2 weeks.

I was checking out the Burberry they carry.
    Is that a relatively new item?
    They told me there is no sample for Burberry and the MOQ is 24 pieces.
    It's a high risk for me.

Anyone has any idea?

:rolleyes: