1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. winny

winny

It's fake! Varshaa, Yash, sound plausible but they sold me a whole load of fake items and refused to give me a refund! I wouldn't buy from them ever again and I wouldn't recommend anyone spend their hard earned! The consequences of being caught selling fake items is too great, it's not worth it!
  2. FFM

FFM

I'd placed a sample order of 4 polo RL and 1 RL bag 1 month ago and all of they were absolutely fake. Stay away!
  3. hanzone

hanzone

Thank you for your responses.
    Sounds like their quality/authenticity is questioned lately compared to earlier posts.
    I will hold off from ordering from them.
  4. Macel

Macel

Hi,

just received an email from anathos.com. It seems like they are the same like varshaa. The company information given at the bottom of the mail is:

Payment/Zahlungsarten: PayPal (+3,15%), Bankwire/Überweisung, Credit Card/Kredit Karte
    Anathos.com - Varshaa S.A. Carlos Place - W1K 3AP - London - UK English Support Hotline [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]0044(0)20-81337-244[/FONT] Deutsche Betreuung 0044(0)20-81339-581 Fax 0044(0)70-05805-342 Email sales@anathos.com Web *************** Skype a0070061
    So it seems they are in London now. But the strange thing about this, is that i found anathos as an ebay seller with 100% positive feedback. So do they sell the faked Varshaa clothing or is anathos clothing real? Has anybody dealt with anathos.com?
  5. Thor

Thor

Varshaa sales Counterfeit items

I agree with you 100% as I have just being burned and scammed by this indian and his german partners!
    I bought some Ralph Lauren pink pony tote bags form him:
    1) the shipping was a nightmare as it took almost a month for me to get them
    2) as I opened the package and saw the first item it was obvious that the bag was FAKE, COuNTERFEIT, COPY!!! lookes and smelled like all the fake junks from chenai.
    3) I took it to the Ralph Lauren stores and both of them confirmed that the bags are indeed NOT original and are counterfeit!
    4) I sent one of the bags as a sample to one of Ralph Lauren offices to check it for me as varshaa - anathos insisted in authenticity and originality of their products, and the official people in Ralph Lauren head quarters confirmed that the bag IS counterfeit and still waiting for me to get the name and the address of the people are responsible for distributing the fake junks to them!

"we have been in this business for the last 10 years and till date we have never faced this issue as far as authenticity goes or return of goods goes." best regards,yk - varshaa

4) I even ordered an original bag from an authorized Ralph Lauren store for £110 which I recently received it and after opening the original gift box, I rested my case!
    varshaa - anathos is selling fake/counterfeit items as their bags are definitely, 100% NOT original and they are chenai fakes!
  6. winny

winny

Any need to bring ethnicity into this? You got scammed by criminals, end of! Which enthic group they belong to has nothing to do with it!

Why not just give their name/details to RL immediately and let them deal with them?
  7. Thor

Thor

varshaa - anathos

sorry for the misunderstanding!
    there was NO ethnicity issue involved what so ever! only trying to clarify which ones are involved in both companies as I read almost all the posts indicating "yash from india, operating form australia, website down, back in india, website up, Ralph Lauren items disappeared, moved to malta, australian website, Ralph Lauren items appeared again, shipping from uk, sometimes from germany, austria, .... "!

they're selling chenai fake items(as these bags were shipped from india according to him) as you can see in the attached picture!

the black medium pink pony tote bag on the right, is the original one from Ralph Lauren which cost me £110. it has a very fine finish with darker pink polo and the different tags/labels inside/outside and its even bigger. you can see and tell the quality!

the one on the left, you can just tell what's wrong with it! lighter pink polo, smaller, smells very strong cheap rubber/plastic, rougher finish, .... which is from varshaa - anathos. you can see and tell the NON quality.

8. winny

winny

Thor, why don't give Varshaa/Yash's details to the authorities?

If you have the proof, give it to the rights owners/authorities!
  9. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Moving thread to "Bad Supplier Experiences"

Scott
  10. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake items

apparently the picture I uploaded for the thread didnt go well. please upload the attached picture in my email which I sent to the forum to my second post!
  11. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake ralph lauren pink pony tote bags

I have the proof and even was/is trying to put some of them as the pictures on this forum but I have been trying endless times to upload the picture into my posts but there's something wrong as I have tried to minimize it even more than the picture in JoJo's post but even that hasn't worked! and I wonder why???!!!
    I have been sending emails to the forum with the attached photo and asking them to help me loading it up into my post and even asking their "technical support" to help me with this, numerous times but as you see so far, no picture has been attached to my posts!!!
    and I wonder why this forum is NOT helping me if they're neutral and are not taking anyone's side and instead is giving all the help and support those fake sellers meaning varshaa - anathos need as far as dropping the charges down to "bad supplier experinces"(after all, the survival of such forums depends on such suppliers being around, right?)!!! which in my opinion it really should be "experinces with bad suppliers" or it was better in where it was before "supplier discussion"!!!

as for the pictures of the original Ralph Lauren black medium pink pony tote bag, VS the chenai fake black medium pink pony which I bought from varshaa - anathos, you're all welcome to ask me so I can send them to you by email or just ask the forum's people to upload the picture which I've already sent to them!

12. Anthony

Anthony

Thor - Your email has been acknowledged and we will to try assist as soon as possible. (Note, we are not on hand 24-7 to answer emails). Please kindly refrain from continuing to post our email address on the forums, email addresses get harvested and it only increases the amount of spam we get. (I have removed it on two separate occasions!).

You don't have to wait for us to upload your photos, use a free image uploading service if it is that much of a priority for you. Here's a couple of Google links for you: http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&rls=GGLJ%2CGGLJ%3A2006-36%2CGGLJ%3Aen&q=free+image+hosting&meta=
  13. Thor

Thor

point taken about the email address! :)
  14. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake ralph lauren pink pony tote bags

here's more proof of how a whole system has been created to support fakes/fakers and junks/junkers!!!
    which without them no Ebay, no such forums(we're discussing in it), no other
    auction sites, no online web sites, .... would ever survive!

Dear XXX XXXX,

Your Significantly Not as Described dispute for the payment you sent to
    Stafham Pty Ltd on Oct 21, 2007 (Transaction XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) is now open.

By opening a dispute, you are communicating with the seller, not PayPal,
    about this problem transaction. We will email you when your seller posts a
    response in the Resolution Center.

To learn more about PayPal's dispute resolution process, log in to your
    account and click the “Tutorials” link on the Resolution Center tab.

Thank you,
    PayPal

Dear XXX XXXX,
    Regarding the transaction below:

Seller's Name: Stafham Pty Ltd
    Seller's Email: ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

To make sure future transactions proceed smoothly, we suggest you visit the
    PayPal site and click the Security Center link located at the bottom of any
    page. There you will find tips on how to avoid fraudulent sellers in the
    "Fraud Prevention Tips for Buyers" section.

Sincerely,

PayPal

Dear PayPal,

if its only for shipping issues why it states in paypal:

Reason for opening dispute:

*I have not received anything from the seller.
    *I received my item, but it was significantly different than the seller's description. For example:

* The item was damaged or different

my issue regarding this dispute was that I received the items but they were different than the seller had explained in his emails.

now, you see what I mean by "a whole system has been created to support fakes/fakers and junks/junkers!!!"

here's a picture which you can see the difference between original Ralph Lauern pink pony tote bags and the chenai fake/counterfeit which varshaa - anathos is currently selling on their website!

15. winny

winny

Thor, I am not disputing you have the proof and I am not disputing that Varshaa/Yash sells fakes - if you do a search of past threads about Varshaa, you will find I have posted there! You don't have to post pictures to prove it to me.

I have been sold fakes by Yash also, so I know from past personal experience what a dirty business they deal in.

Now I am wiser and I am extremely careful who I do business with, especially branded business. In fact I rarely buy branded items for resale now, because it is almost impossible to compete on price with the fake sellers.

Paypal will not help you, unless you don't receive the item. They are not interested in the quality of the item, just that the seller has produced a valid tracking number!

You either get together with the Brand owners or the relevant authorities!

I personally put it down to experience and moved on. Now all I do is add my experience to a thread such as this to hopefully warn others.

Good luck and I hope you achieve what you set out to!
  16. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake ralph lauren tote bags

I have been waiting for this forum to help me with uploading this picture to my post(s) but it didn't happen! apparently either they have too much to do or too much to risk as they think:

13-11-2005, 07:54 PM
    varshaa.com is certainly quite an attractive site..

anyways, here's a picture which you can see the difference between original Ralph Lauren pink pony tote bags(on the right) and the chenai fake/counterfeit which varshaa - anathos is currently selling on their website(on the left)!

17. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake ralph lauren tote bags

18. SteveF

SteveF

Maybe a job with the FBI beckons..........
  19. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake & counterfeit ralph lauren pink pony tote bags

1st, I am glad that some of you react on this issue as I was so surprised and worried "why none of the guys/girls who were so interested and anxious about this issue before, are NOT that interested anymore and are NOT reacting/posting anything"???!!! :\

2nd, hold that thought, SteveF! as I'm not sure if those people ever cared about a couple of indians - germans/austrians (again NOTHING ethnic, only identity check) are ripping people off!

3rd, I am entertaining an Idea of "putting the chenai fake junks which varshaa - anathos sold to me as original ralph lauren black medium pink pony tote bags up for auction on Ebay with both pictures of an original pink pony tote bag and the one I got it from them with a little explanation of where and whom I got them from! so anybody who is still interested in such product(s) are welcome to bid and buy them! I have 16 pcs of these fake pink pony bags (11 black and 5 white) and I can make this last 16 months or maybe someone is interested in buying them all for $427 as I've paid for them."
    P.S. by the way, copy the address on the pictures I am posting here in this forum and save it as if I ever got blocked from this forum for obvious reason(s) such as decreasing the income for the forum as varshaa - anathos might have helped with, as I never received any help on uploading any pictures!!!! :\

20. winny

winny

Thor

You cannot sell fake items on ebay, no matter what kind of explanation you put up with the listing! You will have your account closed if you are caught.

Secondly, what do you want people here to do? You have been provided with a platform to tell your story and warn others. If there was help to hand it would've been offered. But at the end of the day, why don't you take your evidence to the appropriate authorities instead of blaming forum members and the admin?

By your account you lost £215 approx! Big deal, people come on here that have lost £000s!

Suck it up or sort it out yourself!