1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake & counterfeit Abercrombie

and this is my experience on Abercrombie & Fitch products with varshaa:

Saturday, October 27, 2007, 2:kiss:3:55 PM, you wrote,

Hello,

I'm not sure as on the picture in their website there are some
    differences:
    - there are 2 metal objects on the piece of fabric which we hang
    the jacket and yours dont have it!!!

anyway, do I get any kind of papers on these? as selling A&F stuff
    up here is one of the hardest ones!!!
    and where would these be shipped from, india?

regards

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:kiss:0:02 +0530
    Subject: Re: Abercrombie & Fitch Mens Adirondack Jackets (AV 04)

dear XXXXX,

replies -

- that has been removed as these were metal buttons.
    why this has been removed, no idea.

there are no documents available fro the products or any products, but
    all are authentic.

-- -- -- --
    best regards,
    yk - varshaa

and they have NO idea why the metal objects has been removed from their version of Abercrombie & Fitch Adirondack jackets!!! :\

see the pictures and judge for yourselves:

2. arth

arth

Can you post here where did you sent the bag to verify its authenticity?? I mean the RL adress

Arth
  3. Thor

Thor

as some of you maybe already know that most of the brand holders do NOT deal with the individual(private persons) inquiries about verifying the authenticity of their products based on their own respond and analysis:

* they would be swarmed with such inquiries whenever somebody finds an item outside of their websites, brick & mortar stores, authorized shops, affiliates, ... what have you will ask about the authenticity of the item and would take a lot of time and efforts of their employees!
    * they do NOT want to encourage people of buying their products outside of their own means of selling their own products!
    * it would create a safe haven for some people to verify the items of different suppliers in order to start selling/flooding the market with them!

in this case, the authorized store holder(s) where I live which obviously were more helpful based on feeling more territorial and stronger feelings of protecting their own market than probably other countries (I'm just guessing), helped me to send the varshaa chenai fake ralph lauren tote bag to probably their headquarter of distributing channels. as it happened through their own channels as you can call it, it was an "insider job"! :)

as you can see on the picture, a document from Abercrombie & Fitch which I received from one of the victims of another famous scammer which happend totally as insider job and A&F people never even took a look at his case and repeatedly told him "they would NOT help him because of what I explained above"! so he had to take a legal action against the scammer (as you all know there's NO A&F store here) and the attorneys got hold of the appropriate people in A&F and you can read the rest of the story on the document!

in case of buying A&F always ask for the SKU number on the price tags! if the seller/scammer/faker/junker such as varshaa - anathos which refused to provide it for me, stay away from that product and that scammer!

I hope this was of help to you arth if you were/are really looking for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? :)

here's the link to the document (check out the pictures more often than my posts here, as I'm crusading against the scammers everywhere else than only on this forum)!

************************************************************************************

4. Thor

Thor

the black medium pink pony tote bag on the right, is the original one from Ralph Lauren which cost me £110. it has a very fine finish with darker pink polo and the different tags/labels inside/outside and its even bigger. you can see and tell the quality!

the one on the left, you can just tell what's wrong with it! lighter pink polo, smaller, smells very strong cheap rubber/plastic, rougher finish, .... which is from varshaa - anathos. you can see and tell the NON quality.

5. londonking

londonking

ok it seems just the bags are a problem, does anybody have problem with any of the other products? Looking back at the forum postings it seems the bags are rubbish but everything else is fine. Does that mean only 1% of his products are bad and the rest are 99% good?
  6. techfundoo1

techfundoo1 Banned Member

Guys I am from India and I will be glad if I may be of any help. Varshaa his company name means RAIN. Anyways those of you who have been Scammed let me have his complete address details or whatever info you. Let me see what best I can do for you. By this way you may get your money. Thanks.
  7. Thor

Thor

varshaa sales fake counterfeit ralph luaren

I have only one question for you?

why should a legit business and a legitimate business owner(s) bother to sell fake and counterfeit items even as little as 1% as you have figured that out, when he/she/they can and are making money selling authentic and original items for the rest of 99% (again as you have figured that out)???!!! :\

does it make sense to you? to anyone for that matter?

it doesnt make any sense to me at all as building up a good reputation as a reliable and trustable supplier is NOT that easy and doesnt come fast in this business(but on the contrary the bad news travels fast). and why should anybody jeopardize that by selling only 1% fake and counterfeit items as in varshaa case, fake, counterfeit ralph lauren items???!!!!
    now, that we (yes we as I've found a bunch of other buyers which have been victimized by these varshaa - anathos fakers, junkers, counterfeiters in other forums, ebay forums, .... ) have been succeeded getting proper authorities, brand holders and their attorneys' attention to fake and counterfeit items being sold by varshaa - anathos, a lot of their items being taken off of ebay and other related sites!
    hopefully right now, the warehouses that they usually ship their junks, fakes and counterfeit items are being raided by proper authorities as they've already got the addresses from us!

and why is anybody who vouches for these scammers, fakers, junkers and counterfeiters called varshaa - anathos that are selling fake, junk and counterfeit ralph lauren items has a very short history of being on this forum and posting good things about them and giving them thumbs up, then they vanish shortly after that???!!! :\
    Chris062586
    hammond
    londonking

which is surprisingly Versus the ones who have been on this forum for a long time, have posted a lot and still going on and posting useful stuff!
    canada
    Stay Away!
    I believe there selling counterfeit clothing!
    Scott

8. SunCoast

SunCoast

How is this even a topic of discussion:p Those goods are obviously fake. The fact that he gets them from India is a dead giveaway.
  9. londonking

londonking

Thor, I am not implying that to sell 1% of fake is ok, I simply asked whether the other goods that they sell were fake as well as the discussion seems to be purely about the Tote bags. As you have explained in great detail and with emotion that the other goods are fake then I agree with you 100%.

10. SaleIT

SaleIT

Hello!

I am surprised to find an Thread about this guy from Varshaa. I also bought those RL Pink Pony Bags a few time ago and i am sure that those are Fakes... I have never seen such bad fakes like those! they are totaly weak...
    And the Poloshits... as far as i know RL does not have any overstock / overproductions or other posts? so they have to be fake too?

I never bought aigan but i have to say that the most Items (expect of Anathos) was very good! I orderd a lot of La Martina, Ed Hardy and Calvin Klein Items from them and i was plesured all the time. I am to afraid now to order aigane since i get those Bags, but if i say all other stuff is fake i have to lie - i think everything else is ok, maybe not freely sellable stuff but original. I also think that they are 2 Companies becouse there are totaly other contact personsn if you order from varhaa or anathos. but then - if you order over anathos you will get an recipe of varshaa aigain... i dont know what they are doing, but items are OK if you dont order Raph Lauren.

regards
  11. ksheth19

ksheth19

hey has anyone contacted varshaa recently? I'm new to this site and was thinking of ordering the coach wallets. I see the same ones on ebay doing pretty good. Same picture and everything. I emailed him and got an auto-reply back from yahoo saying he's in vacation from june 14th-june 28th. I also called the New York phone number and noone picked up. Any news? Thanks
  12. allgenuinewhole

allgenuinewhole

Well their Website Looks Professional to me. But for someone who are selling Italian Brand And Operate from India? Think about it Guys. Just to be honest with you guys. I would never buy those Prada Wallet from Him. We know all That PRADA is a real Exclusive Products. Another products Would be OK. But if U guys come here down to South Asia. You will find this same Prada Wallet Exactly the same for 18 Dollars. Even in Fakes Line Products we have three types of Quality:

1. KW 1 ( Very Similar )
    2. KW 2 ( Almost Similar)
    3. KW 3 ( Very Bad Quality )

I wont Judge Their Other Items. But no way for Prada.
  13. pro

pro

well, is there anybody who dealt with him recently? It looks like his page is redone and he has a lot new stuff in. Is there anybody who can confirm genuine products from him? I mean Ralph is hard to find and a friend of mine dealt with him. They were fakes, but good ones. only thing, which was wrong was the ticket.
    would be cool if anybody could give info about the ed hardy and abercromie stuff :)

thanks guys
  14. jean mi

jean mi

Hi

Hello,I cant confirm anything but all looks fake,especially there Abercrombie stock,and Ralph lauren stock witch is sale with same pictures on
    http://www.brandwholesale.com/

Bye
  15. CologneFashionG

CologneFashionG

Hi there all,

normally it is not mine to speak about others business and i am not going to blame anyone.

I am just going to tell you my experiences with this company and will state out the most important point.

In my beginning with clothing business, several years ago, i found varshaa and ordered from him some RL Shirts.

I got delivered with delay. The delivery came from UK. The delay has been declared because of custom problems while sending these goods from India to the UK!!??

Ok so far, because i was newbe and hoping for the best.

Nevertheless i was happy recieving my shirts.

Shirts are looking good, good stitching logo and not that bad quality.

But in my personal small opinion, and as an owner of several RL Shirts bought in stores in my hometown, getting a little confused about quality differences.

Never the less the fitting was horroble and it pointed out, that these must be from somewere with no understanding of shape of sizes or US big and tall sizes??!!

Both was not siutable for me to sell!!

Further more the price tag was 85$ and all the shirts and even the bags have had the same product ID Number???!!!!

Hmmm, again, i am not blaming any company, i just give you some information you should think about.

But the most important point, especcially for those of you sitting in the EU or the EWR dreaming of making fast money with ebay and so on, selling big brand name goods...

Let me tell you friends, be carefull!!!

Even if you are able to find authentic products ( which is really hard, as the most of you will agree ) you need to buy goods that have been distributed throught the official channel ( Brand itself or legitimate distributor ). Otherwise this are greymarket products and not the legit paralelle market products which you are able to sell and were no one can legally stopp you!!!

Even if you buy originals, they can stop you from selling, especiall yon ebay, with just one click... some weeks later you will be forced by a companys laywe and they will tell you that you will have to pay in best cases several hundred euros..

I am asking myself what are you guys dreaming from? You have some hundred bucks or even some thousand and you thing this is enough to buy for example ED Hardy and sell the on ebay. How many thousand people do you thing have this dream???

And even if you find a supplier that is offering you authentic goods that are free for sale, you are shocked about the prices that you have to pay, because this goods are official and believe me, even 50.000Euro is a fucki**** **** in this business!!!

I a writing this not to say how intelligent i am and whow my business is so great and big!!! Believe me, but i have lost a lot of money by such problems, because you can not sell this items, even if you have anything to loose!!!

I hope some of you will understand that it is not even half the work to find authentic products. There is still a long way to go friends!!!!
  16. pro

pro

Thanks man for the quick report of your experience... I dont know yet how hard it is, but I dont plan on going via ebay. I want to start out with just selling it to people I know, more as a kind of favor. and anything cheaper then regular retail will be good for them :)
  17. CologneFashionG

CologneFashionG

Hi pro,

there ware ways to run that business and if you regard doing this as a hobby or fovour for friends this is may run, but if you whatch some of this posts you will understand what i mean.

Believe me, i am not a big one in clothing business, but you can emagine that it is really difficult to compete with replika products or just with people that do not thing so far as they should by selling these items, weather on ebay or somewere else.

If you have your supplier that you trust in i wish you a good business, otherwise i am happy to give you start up, or even offer you siutable deals for your business!!

Best wishes

Björn
  18. cpc

cpc

I only can second Thor post. Here in Germany they have lawyers here just waiting to make a fast buck on seller of unauthorized goods. If you do not have the correct RN. and can not show you have purchase from the authorize brand holders you are looking for trouble.

From what I have found out a lot of the big ebay seller are mixing there legal stock with fake items.

Tip.. For anyone here in Germany. Just go to some the outlet stores. Purchase reduced Prada ect... at 50 to 60% and sell to the UK at a 25 to 30% markup. You would be amaze the discount you can get.

19. michael9

michael9

99% of fakes come from china

So you are saying everything that comes from india is fake also?
  20. habanero

habanero

Just 2 remarks:

- he now ships from the UK, Italy and even Germany

- how can anyone be so stupid and creat ea website with fake products and why does this site now run for over 2 years? Ralph Lauren, La Martina and so on should have tkaen legal action against Yash IF he sells fakes