1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. pro

pro

hey yall! I have a quick Q!

Some of you claim that he also has original items... did sb deal Abercrombie & Fitch (N 34) with him as offered in the newsletter???

Phill
  2. biggie_uk

biggie_uk

Hi All,

** Just an UPDATE **

This person can't gurantee his products authencity, typicaly based in India and in India you can get factories to produce the same thing to the real 99% accurate.. ALL HIS STUFF IS COUNTERFEIT / FAKES / COPIES

How i say this is that when i emailed him asking to prove it, he says their is no-need as many people buy off him.. also asked him on the "paper-work" he says he dosent sometimes give the papaerwork with SOME of his products.

So if UK Customs seize the designer gear.. we cannot prove its autencity so litterly were all FU**ED :(

Not sure of buying off him.. but i would stay well clear and away from this person. !!
  3. londonking

londonking

yeah and if they seize the gear it will be YOU who will get FU**ED and not Varshaa or any other supplier.
  4. biggie_uk

biggie_uk

Yep thats true.. the supplier gets away with it ALL... with a sneaky giggle :mad: but nowadays customs DO Open large big suspicias pakages just for checking etc.. then re-seal with tape and mark as opened by UK Customs. :niceone:
  5. muabanperfume

muabanperfume

thank you guys for bringing out this topic. I nearly fall for his trap as I placed order of 20 AF clothes but haven't wire him the money. Do you know any website that sell authentic clothes as I'm going to open a retailing store in my country, Vietnam.
  6. haza020

haza020

Hi, try http://www.devilwear.co.uk/store/ they are a trusted seller, with authentic clothing:niceone:
  7. Pavel

Pavel

Recently has Varshaa in their offer Ed Hardy shoes (min order quantity is 100 pairs). Exactly the same shoes you can get from uksportswholesale.com (min. order is 120 pairs), but for about a half price then from Varshaa :)

uksportswholesale.com are legit, no doubt about it, and Varshaa is buying from them. I think Varshaa is trying to have genuine stock, but sometimes they are scamed too.
  8. ofivefour

ofivefour

Hi all,got this mail from varshaa.

** BEWARE OF FRAUD SELLER / AGENT **

We bring to your notice that one of the alleged German company operating under the
    name of ZZ Trading EU / ZZ Distribution / Wholesale - Denmark, etc having their registered
    owners as is a FRAUD who offers various designer brands and when
    payment was made, the goods are not shipped at all. Further, inspite of sending repeated
    emails and making phone calls, there is no answer.

This seller / agent / broker has taken our money of approx. Euro 2000 for some goods
    ordered and have not yet delivered and failed to reply at all. We would appreciate if you
    refrain from dealing with such crooks / fraudsters. We are taking steps to intimate to
    German Police, Customs and other relevant authorities and are also taking legal action
    against the said company.

If you have happen to be in contact with this company, we would be obliged if you could
    intimate to us.
  9. ash3rr

ash3rr

this is funny... I just randomly google varshaa and found this...

I've used Varshaa to order my Polo Ralph Lauren products since 2004/2005 ... and they have always been really reliable and trustworthy... a few things some people have mentioned on here, I'd like to clear up.

There is no way to buy this **** from authorised channels... It's always factory over-runs, etc... I know for a fact that this happens because I've spoken to IP lawyers for Abercrombie & Fitch who acknowledged it happens and even know a store in my country whom procures all their stock through this method.

So obviously you are always taking a risk that products might be seized by customers.... Second thing is with Varsha, I have had products seized by customs... I've also had law firms hired by Ralph Lauren send me cease and desist letters and threaten to take me to court, etc... I've had to give up products held by customs so they can be destroyed (or more likely, worn by the MOD EDIT - Inappropriate language! lawyers; since I've had to sign it over to them, not customs) BUT... Whenever that happens, varshaa has ALWAYS sent me goods to replace the ceased ones FREE OF CHARGE.... It's happened once, after that I switched goods to A&F because they don't have a "stop at the border" notice in my country... so they can get in a lot easier...

So who says you're MOD EDIT - Inappropriate language! if they get seized by customs? If you use varshaa, I don't think you are.. I've always found them really good... and are basically the only company I order off...

and as far as authenticity goes, what more do you want to see? They have barrel hemming on the shoulders, unevent vented hems, perfect labelling and pony... I've always been satisfied with the RL they sell... I did order some AF T-shirts once that I had a few complaints on as far as authenticity... but for RL, they are as authentic as you can get ....

Ash
  10. canada

canada Retired Moderator

A factory cannot legally sell the brand,there under contract to the brand owner.Any product that does not go through authorized distribution is legally classed as counterfeit!

Scott
  11. ash3rr

ash3rr

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word "counterfeit"

• forge: make a copy of with the intent to deceive; "he faked the signature"; "they counterfeited dollar bills"; "She forged a Green Card"
    • a copy that is represented as the original
    • not genuine; imitating something superior; "counterfeit emotion"; "counterfeit money"; "counterfeit works of art"; "a counterfeit prince"
    If a contracted manufacturer sells goods outside of the authorised distribution channel it is still authentic.
  12. canada

canada Retired Moderator

You should test your legal theory in court!

Scott
  13. RWA

RWA

are you a lawyer?
  14. Romeo

Romeo

Yash Khemka is the owner of Varshaa and is totally fake. I ordered 100 RL shirts n got only 50 of them which were defective !!!!! I had to pay $600 to the customs also !!! STAY AWAY !!!!
  15. ofivefour

ofivefour

He stopped selling ralph lauren now?
  16. Imran47

Imran47

varshaa.com don't sell authentic products i had buy 24 Jackets ralph Lauren for an ammount of 630€ shipping includ and isn't other REPLICA PRODUCTS.
    BECAREFUlL ALL. IT's FORBIDDEN FOR A LOT OF COUNTRY AND FOR RESSELLING ON EBAY.
    EBAY HAD CLOSE MY ACCOUNT .
  17. cpc

cpc

I agree with you A little but if a contractor manufacturer and sells goods outside of the authorize distribution channel this would be illegal and therefor you would not have a chance in the court of law. So I would say the items are counterfeit unless you can prove the items come direct from the factory.
  18. SteveF

SteveF

Doesn`t matter if they did come from the factory, they have to be covered by the papertrail from order to delivery of the stock to the brand owner . If the factory have made an excess or are selling off seconds without the brand owners implicit instruction they are deemed as un authentic in a court of law.
    Ste
  19. edgewear

edgewear

Varshaa is 50/50 . I purchased some Paul Smith keyrings from varshaa a while back and they where fake, removed instantly from eBay after listing, managed to send back for refund, also got some Hugo Boss tshirts from him, send via Bulgaria (you may know the company) and they where just very good copies, dont think any of the clothing comes with any paperwork either so make your own mind up...
  20. blaze

blaze Banned Member

Would not say thats 50/50 .... they are selling 100% counterfreit goods mainly sourced from India.