1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any bad experience with Varshaa.com?

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by foosk, Nov 13, 2005.

1. SteveF

SteveF

Its fake clothing period, I worry about your comments now as to the steps you take when selling items especially on this forum..
    Ste
  2. blaze

blaze Banned Member

I knew you was going to say that, Ste :)
  3. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

[​IMG]
  4. edgewear

edgewear

So if all the clothing & accessories are 100% fake how come the site has not been closed down? I remember buying some fake Lacoste clothing from a guy claimed to be in Canada called Fay4Fashion if anyone remembers him, his site was removed fay4fashion.com . But just checked and theres a black screen showing an email!
  5. londonking

londonking

That seller in bulgaria with boss, armani etc has been reported to authorities as their goods are clearly fakes. Varshaa sells rl polo, made in philipines label and shipped from india. All fakes as well.
  6. ofivefour

ofivefour

Now selling a panerai watch, google the watch and found 4-5 websites that are just the same as varshaa.com in the design.
  7. chello

chello

there are around 5-6 sites connected to varshaa.com if i remember right... stumbled across them before i descovered about this forum....
  8. ynm87

ynm87

you have evidence to say this? I personally am very satisfied with the goods :)
  9. SteveF

SteveF

Where do you sell them?
    Ste
  10. edgewear

edgewear

The Lacoste purchased from Fay4Fashion was October 2008 (have old emails), spoke to him directly in Canada (anyone wants his numbers I have them on an email somewhere) and he shipped them direct to me from Peru with all correct labels on, however they where fake they shrunk, and I have NOW sucessfully sourced 100% authentic Lacoste polos from Romania (since October 2009), google it folks, yes it is 1 million percent true they make lacoste polos over there out in the sticks same as Hugo Boss who also have a factory out there (the crocs are made in Belgium and sent to Romania)

I would ALSO like to clear up, I did buy goods from Varshaa, god knows how long ago, perhaps 2 maybe 2 1/2 years ago, feel free to contact him and he will verify this, again all he sells is not authentic, might look fine but definately not the real mccoy.

LASTLY:-
    I AM HAPPY TO SEND THE GUYS AT THE FORUM 5 or 10 LACOSTE POLOS FOR INSPECTION WITH THEIR OWN EYES, TAKE TO ANY LACOSTE BOUTIQUE AND GET THEM VERIFIED (MATERIAL, STITCHING, THE CROC, THE DEVANLAY WASHLABEL, WITH DOTS) BUT I WANT THEM RETURNED!!!

Thanks for reading and hope you can see my situation, can you judge a book by its cover? No...

11. Ebazoo

Ebazoo

who is the seller from bulgaria?? if they selling fakes maybe someone should post a website link to warn members?
  12. edgewear

edgewear

the seller from Bulgaria is VIP International, http://www.story4fashion.com . Has anyone purchased from them? I did get some Hugo Boss crew neck but came in just a plain bag which isnt the correct packaging, all my Hugo Boss I buy in from Barcelona comes in the correct poly bag with labels, barcodes, washlabels all 100% so when I emailed VIP they said they could not confirm or prove if they where 100% for my benefit... If someone else has purchased from VIP in Sofia please send some info
  13. londonking

londonking

The bulgaria fake supplier is www.best4buy.eu. They cannot authenticate any of their goods.
  14. Ebazoo

Ebazoo

^^ Isnt that the same as saying well, Keekeedee and 100% authentic who are members on this forum, cant authenticate their goods such as RL Polos, so they can be classed as fake suppliers too?
  15. SteveF

SteveF

Basically yes .
  16. titouneog

titouneog

i bought few months ago 2 diesel thirts from www.best4buy.eu. on ebay.
    They were good copies......but definitively FAKE ONES.
    Would not have seen that they were fake but the Diesel microstich was not on it.
    The cut/fit was also strange.
    I return them and was refunded.

I would also add that lots of people here think that Steve F is always complaining, and this was my opinion.
    But i have to said that unfornately he 's correct and just try to warn us.
  17. brand-bazar

brand-bazar

i brought hugo boss wallets + ralph lauren polos and it turned out that they were fake..
    Linda Chery likes this.
  18. Linda Chery

Linda Chery

didn't buy from them before, but you can place a small trail order to check.
  19. John Benerasta

John Benerasta

Vaarsha.com and story4fashion.com have been added to tradesparency if anyone want to rate and review them.