1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any experience with YourOwnStore.co.uk?

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by bmelectrics, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Andy777

Andy777

Spot on.

Welcome to TWF!
  2. YBIS

YBIS

Chris Hunter,

Here at YBIS we feel it necessary to address some of the concerns regarding the profitability of our websites. Let me first take the opportunity to say that we are not in any way related to YourOwnStore.co.uk and as such do provide a completely different service as well as being much more fairly priced for the product that we are offering.

Our stores are designed by an in-house team of designers with the clients design input as opposed to being out-sourced like our competitiors which gives our stores a much more personalised feel so the owner can take pride in their chosen niche.

The earning potential prices that are quoted for our websites are based on receiving 200 clicks a day to the retailers website, from your affiliate store, in addition to an individual EPC figure that is provided to us from the retailers themselves (John Lewis, Amazon, etc) this figure can be checked online by anyone if people believe these figures have been fabricated.

We have full confidence in the websites we can build for potential clients and some of our existing sites are already making their predicted earnings. '***************************' is an example of such a site, as they are already ranking on page 1 of Google for various products in that niche as a result of the SEO work that has gone into it.

We are looking to take part in these forums more often as a result of the recent uncertainty and the misconceptions of our company (we are not related to YourOwnStore)

Kindest Regards
    YBIS.co.uk
  3. JamesDaniels81

JamesDaniels81

Hi Leo, what site have you got?

Contact me via their forum - I am "james.daniels" as I would be happy to help you out if you are struggling with your store.
  4. randman

randman

Leo / Chris,
    I am a store owner too and I have been scammed too. For every such punitive action we plan, there is something you'll find...and a mail or update from this guy james daniel or whoever. Apparently, he's a conman too. He will offer some suggestions and slow us down.

What sort of legal actions can we envisage ? I am up for it. Please reply back on this forum.
    Woodman11 and LeoBiggs like this.
  5. randman

randman

enough of conning other people james. we know you are associated with yos and getting a cut in their deals. why dont you tell us what business you run and we'll tell you how much money you are potentially making.
    LeoBiggs likes this.
  6. randman

randman

Leo, how do I contact you by email ? I would like to join this group please and offer my support.
  7. James Donovan

James Donovan

They do offer an SEO service as well but not gone for that as I think I can do that. Weirdly I was browsing today and found another site called YBIS.co.uk online - these guys seem to have ripped off the layout from Your Own Store just a bit. No idea if its related.
  8. randman

randman

Basically they are the same group. They operate under different names based on how well they are able to market clients and to shield away from complaints. This james daniel guy is a fraud. Simply an agent who gets the gullible customers and takes a commission for each customer he gets them. He's a fraud and a scamster. Simples.

I have been with them for 1.5 years now and have not made any money at all. I have tried a lot of white hat SEO stuff and the concept and everything is wrong. I paid 4000+ for my store and spent atleast 1500 quid on further SEO stuff and all the money is gone down the drain. I just dont want anyone to be cheated anymore by these groups.

Many people have asked this james daniel fraud about which site he runs.. he will never say.. because he aint got one... even otherwise he's just a fraud.
    LeoBiggs likes this.
  9. randman

randman

James Donovan,

How much did u pay and what store did u buy from them ? And when did u buy your store. Is your store doing fine atleast ?
  10. Bastin

Bastin

Hi Andy,

I am a store owner since March 2012. I am sorry to say that their platform do not work and I have not even earned single pence yet. I agree with his comment

Andy as you said : A group legal action is currently being consider by a group of store owner against Bright Light Media Ltd., When i try to login in to Owner fourm'It's Missing', hope they removed it. Could you please help with this issues

Thanks,
  11. Bastin

Bastin

Hi Andy,

I apologies for the comment which I made earlier in panioc after seeing Andy's comment, I am working on this affiliate business provided by YOS, I am sure will update you the out come of mine.

As If now what I experienced is, they provided a fantastic traning from there side.Definitly It will cost yost £1000 - £2000 .to Bulid the website sure £300 - £600.Find a perfect niche then Cost you, again logo- again quality cost you.

Is this business model returns you any money as assure you? - I doudt with in one year, It looks like it takes very long time as per my experience.I will update you with my honest answer.

Thanks
  12. James Donovan

James Donovan

Thanks for share a valuable information....
  13. LeoBiggs

LeoBiggs

You can find us here: facebook.com/YourOwnStoreOwnersFeedback or Twitter @YourOwnStoreSCA
  14. LeoBiggs

LeoBiggs

I do not think you can help me JamesDaniels81, but I appreciate you kind gesture. We have 289 YOS websites in file, NOT A SINGLE PERSON had ever gained commissions with YourOwnStore. I contacted all of them (yes, 289 exactly!!!!) :( :
    <mod edit: Unnecessary links>
  15. LeoBiggs

LeoBiggs

Another Bright Light Media Ltd SCAM will shortly surfaced: YourTravelStore.co.uk

<mod edit: changed to standard font>
  16. LeoBiggs

LeoBiggs

YBIS, I would advise you to build strong factual evidence to support your advertising claim. I would like to see justbeardtrimmers.co.uk's Affiliate Window, TradeDoubler and/or Webgains... payment reports. Then I think we will start discussing.

Your EPC figures are miss-leading, and I can easily demonstrate why and how...
  17. Gillian McKee

Gillian McKee

I am so disappointed with the work I have put into YOS I would LOVE to be a part of a class action suit against them - have my site a year and made £1.33.
  18. Woodman11

Woodman11

Afternoon all.

Firstly apologies for the upside down avatar...

Ms Gillian McKee, I am 100% with you with making a law suit against this awful company.

Twice I have written to them with no response. They are more than happy to reply via email, albeit with patronising and quite rude replies.

I am awaiting a Citizens Advice response as to where to go for me from here, but if you would like your voice heard, please get back to me and I shall include it.

Speak soon
  19. Andy777

Andy777

Hello Gillian & Welcome to TWF!

Why's your avatar upside down? :)

You can rotate pictures in Windows picture viewer directly:

rotate.JPG
  20. Woodman11

Woodman11

When I uploaded it via my iPad it rotates 90 degrees. Doing it portrait I end up sideways, a landscape shot and I end up upside down. I'll have another attempt when I get home from work.

Efforts appreciated by uploading the snapshot, if I had my iMac I'd have no problem but...I'll sort it
    Andy777 likes this.