Any Idea About The Difference Between Digital Marketing And Advertising?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Kevin saptel, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Kevin saptel

Kevin saptel

I am looking for advertising agency for my new website. I have a problem understanding the difference between advertising and digital marketing. I have give quotation for these two things advertising and digital marketing. But in actual what is the difference between them? I have gone through all of the best resources that I can see on search but still having confusion differentiating them.

*****************************************************************************
    *****************************************************************************************************

If anyone can explain me what is the difference between advertising and digital marketing?
  2. DigitalSheppard

DigitalSheppard

Honestly, there arguably isn't much of a difference these days. Even 'physical' advertising now has digital elements - for example, digital billboards.

However, agencies will probably approach the matter differently. A digital marketing agency will likely look to promote your website in a more subtle manner - for example, getting you quoted in interviews and achieving placements in magazines. They will also probably control your company's social media profiles.

An advertising agency, on the other hand, will probably employ PPC tactics and look to place digital adverts. There might also be an element of media buying.

My advice, don't get too hung up on the differences and instead focus on what these agencies are proposing. A good strategy which achieves your business aims (such as conversions) will be one to focus on.
  3. sam06

sam06

Digital marketing is the process of increasing any business profits by making their website popular through online social networking channels. Such as
    Facebook
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Linkedin
    Youtube
    and more.

We have two ways of marketing one is online marketing which is also called Digital Marketing and another one is off-line marketing.

So in both of the marketing feild, we do marketing for to sale a product of a company.

Here comes the advertisement - for Internet marketing, marketing will be done through advertising the company in social media channels by videos, Images, Sharing their blogs, Content to reach their target customers. Promoting their company by advertising through online.

When it comes to off-line marketing, you will make your company or company products advertising through TV media, Radio, Leaf letters, boardings and many without using the Internet.

Advertising is the process which we use in Digital Marketing and Off-Line marketing to a company to bring more leads and traffic to their websites.