1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Any ideas for watch shop domain?

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by S27ltu, Nov 26, 2013.

1. S27ltu

S27ltu

Hello,

I am going to open watch shop and do not have good idea for free domain name.
    Was thinking about timeking24.com, but I am not sure if it is good.
    So, do you have any ideas, suggestions for it?

Best regards,
    S27ltu
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  2. JermaineR8

JermaineR8

3. S27ltu

S27ltu

Yeah, I agree with you what numbers do not look solid.
    Probably it would be better to think about unique name (without words TIME and WATCH)..

LOOKING FOR .COM DOMAIN
  4. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

Wristwear.
    Simply Business likes this.
  5. Simply Business

Simply Business

Wristwear is good and to jazz it up you could try tickingwrist or shopwristwear.

Kristina
    ryans2 likes this.
  6. S27ltu

S27ltu

Yes, good name, however it is not available.
    It could be wr1stwear.com, but someone mentioned that numbers do not look solid.
    What about wristwear4u.com?
  7. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

WristWear

WristWears.com

WristWears4u.com

4u looks ok to me, but having wrist limits your range of products, still it avoids watch, and extends a range into wrist accessores, be a good starter for a limited budget maybe..
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  8. Gary

Gary

Wr1stwear would a, look like passing off, and b, essentially be advertising wristwear.com via word of mouth as most would say "wristwear.com" as opposed to "wristear.com but with a 1 instead of an i" see how it doesn't pass on well either?

You're better off with a unique name, and again wristwear4u is using numbers and txt spk, ok it works for phones4u but they do phones, plus it's better to spell as it sounds for the same reason as above, word of mouth will say "wristwear for you" and only an expensive advertising campaign would make people automatically know they meant "wristwear4u", as again, they wouldn't say "wristwear for you but with a number four instead of the word for, and with the letter u instead of the word you", and even if they did, most wouldn't remember it.
  9. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

Good points gary, he needs to piggy-back them, and that's not easy, or is it.
  10. Gary

Gary

Most short names such as wristwear will be taken, another option is to add a word, say for example they are followowing the latest trends "Trendy Wristwear", say for example they are going for the more unusual styles "Funky Wristwear" or "Whacky Wristwear", or for the more traditional styles "Classic Wristwear".

Granted they may not be a short as one may like but they're memorable, and again the shorter names (unless merged worrds and even many of these wil be gone), will generally need to be made up but spell how they sound if that's the route you want to take.
  11. planner

planner

redspell likes this.
  12. S27ltu

S27ltu

Thanks for everyone:)
  13. Ruby's Pen Shop

Ruby's Pen Shop

I know how hard it is to chose a domain name. But hopefully you have got one now. If you need any more options please just shout.
  14. ryans2

ryans2

tickingwrist is a good domain name
    Simply Business likes this.
  15. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

just 'tickers' is better imo, shorter

seeing that in print, 'justtickers' 'justwatches' i wonder what he went with in the end.
  16. BoredDoug

BoredDoug

17. S27ltu

S27ltu

Hi,

Yeah, yours suggestions is good, but we would like to have a name with word watch/watches.

What is your opinom about optimuswatch.com or watcheland.com?

Thanks,
    S27ltu
  18. Fishpalace

Fishpalace

What about -

Watch up or watch it
  19. S27ltu

S27ltu

I had thees in my mind, but both are unavailable.
  20. Simply Business

Simply Business

I like optimuswatch! Catchy and easy to remember.