1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Anyone heard of alien seo 3.0 ? --- your thoughts about it

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by night rider, Jan 26, 2014.

1. night rider

night rider

just read about it somewhere.looks pretty cool and and comments showed it performed as well.
    i want to know is it really helpful for doing seo for my website ? thank you
  2. patrick mc

patrick mc

Can you provide links? I cant find any information on "Alien SEO 3.0".
    Also, i would not trust link building programs like this. After the latest Google update, google made it very clear that they only want quality sites at the top of the search..
    night rider likes this.
  3. patrick mc

patrick mc

Honestly, i would stick with building a site that is worth liking too.
    night rider likes this.
  4. PeterM

PeterM

100% agree with Patrick, there is no fast and easy way for SEO now.... Even if you get some short term "fixes" google will catch you out and penalise you! I have found the video tutorials on quicksprout.com by Neil Patel really useful.
    night rider likes this.
  5. Charlotte Parkes

Charlotte Parkes

You probably can't find Alien SEO 3.0 on Google because it's been penalised itself. Avoid like the plague!