1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

News Apple to Unveil Newest iPhones Tonight

Discussion in 'Products & Trends' started by Erik, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Erik

Erik

That's right, folks.

We mentioned previous keynotes of popular companies unveiling their new products here before, and it would be wise to again mention a new Keynote presentation that will be unveiled tonight.

Apple, the company behind the iPhone, will hold its special event tonight, 10th of September, at 6:00 PM BST. Once again we will see whether this tech giant will have great upgrades to the iPhone, as well as if there will be a "one more thing" which they can unveil - something new and fresh that consumers could again unveil.

[​IMG]

Long has been rumoured that Apple will eventually transition its devices to usb-c, which will make its connectivity the norm for all new device manufacturers. Furthermore, with Samsung beginning to once again take up the challenge with their Galaxy Note 10, and a new version of their long awaited Galaxy Fold, would Apple present a device that could topple the competition?

Personally not holding my own hopes up, as Apple has been known to create only minor upgrades year over year. Add to that, with still the infancy of 5G, we could see better upgrades next year than this year. Regardless, it would still be great to see what's next for this giant.

For the first time ever, Apple is also opening its keynote presentation to a wider public, with this year being the first time the company will be live streaming its event on Youtube. You can watch the whole keynote presentation thru the video below.

2. Jed

Jed

I only care that they're finally bringing a native dark mode to IOS in the newest update. No more having my eyes burnt to oblivion trying to use iMessage in the dark.
  3. Erik

Erik

lol, amen to that. Personally I would not even think of getting a new one, or even the X or the X+ whatever (I still use the 8). I feel like I'm more secured using the 8 for the Touch ID. If I have any of those that only has Face ID, I'm afraid my son would try to use my phone and scan my sorry face while I'm asleep lol :D
  4. Jed

Jed

Ditto. Still have an 8 and I don't intend to use my face/eyes to unlock any device in the near future.

Hoping they release a 9 which will be an upgraded version of the 8 to fill the number gap they've created. Or at least an 8s.