1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

asi4trade_co@yahoo.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by guru4us, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guru4us

guru4us

i've been talking to a so called "supplier". i asked him to send me a picture of his stock with his name and it and here's what he sends me:

[​IMG]
  2. guru4us

guru4us

click on the picture..

in case the picture is not too clear: he sent me a picture of PSPs with his name signed on it using Paint or some other picture editing program. LOL!
  3. woodle

woodle

you know the tthing that cheeses me off is the fact that all these ipod/psp scammers/brokers are getting away with ripping people off(sometimes in the hundreds of thousands of dollars)............... check various police/justice websites and u will see that none of them are getting caught........why?............because the goverments are only intersted in catching criminals that steal THIER money............eg: tax fraud/evasion and copyright infringement..(plenty of cases being prosecuted....but where are the wholesale fraud cases?)......if its thier money being lost then they are worried..........this is why a lot of these fraudsters operate freely.........also take indonesia for another example............they put more effort into trying to bust a tourist with one ecstacy pill instead of trying to catch a scammer ripping people off for THOUSANDS of dollars...........what a lame world we live in but what can we do:)
  4. orrmate

orrmate

Ive had the exact same thing done to me before with the pictures..

They either dont understand us or think we are clinically insane..

Trainer Time!!!
  5. Anthony

Anthony

lol.. PERIOD
  6. SiinMan

SiinMan

That is some funny ****. I have had a person try the same thing to me. I got to say I did him a favor and did the same thing to him. Asked me to send him money wire transfer. So of course I got one of my old documents from the bank that I had wired money to before and made it all up. Took me a few mins to get it to look good but I sold him on it. Took him a few weeks to figure out I was just messing with him. LOTS OF FUN MESSING WITH THE SCAMMERS.
    Do as I say Waste as much time as you can with them. They get very agravited when they think they got you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.