Avoiding Copyright Infringement

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance, Employment and Health & Safety' started by Gorny, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Gorny

Gorny

2. Gorny

Gorny

ok, i tried to add a link to a tweet to show my image, but it won't let me so i guess thats not allowed, apologies, how do i show people the image to see what i'm talking about? thanks
  3. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi. I think you'll have to download the image first, and click the image upload icon as you're creating your reply.
    Gorny likes this.
  4. Gorny

Gorny

Really sorry if i'm being stupid here but when i click on "image" its asking for a URL, (which is what it blocked out in the first place) :(
  5. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

My mistake. I thought we could upload an image here. I have just tried pasting a URL to an image on another website, and the image did show up. I'm sure one of the moderators can advise you. Sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Gorny likes this.
  6. Gorny

Gorny

Not at all, Thank you for taking the time to reply, i'll wait to see if a Moderator can help me.

Thanks Again

Steve
    Cody and Wholesale Sportswear like this.
  7. Cody

Cody

8. Cody

Cody

Showing image for above user. DWaCcbkW0AQTDeI.jpg
    Wholesale Sportswear and Gorny like this.
  9. Gorny

Gorny

Thankyou Cody
  10. Wholesale Sportswear

Wholesale Sportswear

Hi Steve. I like your design. I recommend contacting the club directly and asking them if it infringes their copyright.
  11. Gorny

Gorny

Thankyou, I've tried emailing them but had no joy.... There is websites out there with similar ideas and they seem to have been running for a few years? Surely they'd have been shut down by now if they were breaking any copyright laws?
    Wholesale Sportswear likes this.
  12. lpbusiness

lpbusiness

Not necessarily! Obviously copyright can be infringed and until anyone actually bothers to do anything about it, you are effectively getting away with it.

I'd follow the above advice and contact the clubs. Maybe ask if they're aware of other clubs and their branding being used?