1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Be Aware Of Www.king508.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by asif.yakoub, Jul 8, 2006.

1. asif.yakoub

asif.yakoub

i recently sent payment to *************** charlie and andy in china they have a fancy website selling (supposedly) hip hop clothing they are fraudsters please avoid them i sent payment to them and i never recieved the stocks i have proof of payment. they are cheaters and fraudsters from china. they also gave me a false tracking number. buyers please be aware i will do my best to keep people aware of these cheats. please do not buy from them learn from my mistakes they can not be trusted. please do not talk to them. **************************************************************************************** they are the ultimate cheats please do not talk to them or buy i can prove to anyone i have been cheated they do not have true business intentions. do not trust the telephone numbers they issue or addresses. they have they are all lies. i can prove to anyone that i have been cheated.
  2. Anthony

Anthony

Really no need to write in capitals! I didn't bother to read after first few words.. :(

Might be worth editing..
  3. ara-uk

ara-uk Banned Member

Pretty pointless sending money to China for designer clothing. I'm guessing you used T/T as well?
  4. asif.yakoub

asif.yakoub

hip hop clothing dont buy from www.king508.com

well iam doing business with some hong kong suppliers. for hip hop clothing. for hip hop clothing its a hard to find garment. original ones. ok i have burnt my fingers with this one. its hard doing business with new sellers. you can never fully trust them.
  5. tantk

tantk

WHOIS INFO :

Domain Name: king508.com

Registrant:

chen yong
    guangzhou

Administrative Contact:

chen yong
    chen yong
    guangzhou
    guangzhou Guangdong 510610
    China
    tel: 86 13682265831
    fax: 86 13682265831
    ajun333@tom.com

Technical Contact:

yang zhihua
    XIAMEN D-JET.COM CO. LTD.
    Room 10E Yongtongchang Building No.388 Jiahe road Xiamen China
    xiamen Fujian 361000
    China
    tel: 86 592 5583561
    fax: 86 592 5567020
    1688@idc2008.com

Billing Contact:

yang zhihua
    XIAMEN D-JET.COM CO. LTD.
    Room 10E Yongtongchang Building No.388 Jiahe road Xiamen China
    xiamen Fujian 361000
    China
    tel: 86 592 5583561
    fax: 86 592 5567020
    linlin@xiaodan.com

Registration Date: 2005-10-24
    Update Date: 2006-04-07
    Expiration Date: 2006-10-24
    Primary DNS: ns1.cnspeed.com
    Secondary DNS: ns2.cnspeed.com
  6. tantk

tantk

I would recommend alot of caution when you deal with companies in China. Alot of people have

run into problems when dealing or brokering with them.
  7. asif.yakoub

asif.yakoub

hello thanks for the information tantk do you know if they are genuine or not king508.com i have tried ringing these numbers but no reply.
    also how did you get this information above do you know of them have they ever done any serious business or is it all a scam

thanks again for information tantk
  8. andrewbowe

andrewbowe Banned Member

I have noticed a similarity with the chinese websites. I was scammed by this one before because i paid by western union. *****************

I have seen similar ones aswell they have numbers after the name i think it might be because they are operating through the same domain company and they are cheap. Do not buy anything from china unless they offer a secure payment system
  9. canada

canada Retired Moderator

10. allgenuinewhole

allgenuinewhole

Beware of website that start with Nike and 168, they are most likely fakes.
  11. Polowdadon95

Polowdadon95

I think they are same people who recently scammed me ****************** they gave me a wrong tracking number too and i've senn on another website the name of charlie