1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Be aware www.joesontrade.com

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by ramalessandro, Nov 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ramalessandro

ramalessandro

Hey new here but had to just make sure people knew about my bad experience with this seller.

Paid for a bundle of goods via paypal assuming it was safe but then after never recieving the products for a week asked for a tracking number, provided one but got suspicious after it said it had been delivered, I never recieved it!

Checked and he had sent me a fake tracking number, spoke to paypal, dispute was started and paypal sided with him stating the package had been delivered.

WATCH OUT AND AVOID!!!! EVEN IF IT IS PAYPAL
  2. btman

btman

Re: Beaware www.joesontrade.com

There is no way any Chinese website can offer any of those brands at those prices.
    Live and learn and forget it. :niceone:
  3. paul161

paul161

You should do a Google search before buying from a website online type company name and the word forum to see what other people are saying and words like scam. if after you done a search, and the only links back to their website are from directories avoid them.
  4. timcsike76

timcsike76

I had a bad experience with them too...they sent me 4 less items:(..and dont want to compensate:(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.