1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Be careful about Jewelry4ustore.com!

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by dejanoir, Feb 8, 2014.

1. dejanoir

dejanoir

Hello friends,

I was looking for the solutions about this scam cheater site, and I found this forum. All I can do right now is to warn people not to I paid for 75 items 2 months ago, but they sent me just 25 items, and when I told about this problem, they didn't care at all. Their online supporter always said "come later" to me, and now I cant even reach their online support anymore!

I don't recommend this web site. And I don't know what I should do about this issue, any suggestions?
  2. Icyjewels

Icyjewels

That really sucks to be dealing with suppliers like that..what method of payment did you use? If you used Paypal then you should open up a case with them which can be done through the resolution center, if you paid via credit card then depending on the bank you may be eligible for a chargeback but that's something you'll need to directly discuss with your bank.
  3. patrick mc

patrick mc

Yes, do your research first before buying from china like this.
  4. M_Guan

M_Guan

Always try your best to know more about the suppllier before place orders and use a comparatively safer payment type.
  5. patrick mc

patrick mc

Correct.