Belkin Pallets: RRP £6000+ each, New Stock & Customer Returns from £440 Each - Photos

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by jakewright, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakewright

jakewright

Please send me a PM or leave a message if you wish to be put on our mailing list, and be notified first, as and when new stock is available.

Update (25/09/09): More stock arrived. Currently 22 Pallets available for purchase.

LOTS OF BRAND NEW STOCK ON THESE PALLETS!!!!

In addition to our Microsoft/Apple Customer Returns pallets, that have been hugely successful, we are now offering Belkin pallets, with a mixture of brand new items and customer returns (full details and photos below).

These pallets consists of a large assortment of Belkin products in various boxes, both New and Used/Untested.

We estimate that each pallet contains 300+ items and approximately 60%+ are brand new. The RRP is estimated at £6000+. Estimates are based on previous loads and customer feedback from previous loads.

Testimonials are available on the quality of this stock.

Prices:

£480 FOR 1-2 PALLETS
    £450 FOR 3-5 PALLETS
    £420 FOR 6-10 PALLETS
    CONTACT US FOR 11+ PALLETS

Details:

Below is a list of the sort of items on the pallet and photos of previous mixed pallets so you have a fair indication of what you will be receiving.

Omniview networking switches
    Wireless G Routers
    Wireless N Routers
    Wireless N1 Routers
    Wireless N1 Vision Roiters
    Battery Backups
    PureAV Home Cinema Surge protectors
    Surge Protectors
    USB HUBs
    AV Cables
    USB Mice
    PCI wireless adapters
    KVM Switches
    PCI Firewall cards
    USB Wireless Devices
    Bluetooth USB Adapters
    PURE AV Cables
    iPod Chargers
    Dual Chargers
    iPod accessories
    Network Cables
    HDMI Cables
    USB Network adapters
    USB Cables
    iPod power packs
    USB Hubs
    PC to TV Kits
    Battery Backup Devices
    iPod Cases
    iPod Car chargers
    Switch2 devices
    iPod / iPhone chargers
    HP ipaq accessories - adapters/mounts/cases
    USB Cables
    Wireless Routers
    Firewire cards
    Sata II cards
    Tunecase for iPod
    and more...

Photos:

http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/wgdistribution/Mixed%20Pallets/

MOQ:

1 Pallet

Stock Location / Status:

Our Warehouse – Bournemouth, United Kingdom. Physical Stock. Inspection Welcome.

Payment Methods:

Paypal Masspay / Cash / Bank Transfer

Shipping:

Please contact us with your full address for a shipping quotation. We can ship anywhere in the world and the shipping rates are very competitive.

For Pallets, UK mainland rates vary from £40-£60+VAT and £20-£30+VAT locally.

For Parcels, UK mainland rate with Parcelforce 24 is £7+VAT for parcels upto 30kg.

- PM
    - Post here and we will get back to you
    - E-Mail / MSN / Phone on request
  2. jakewright

jakewright

Re: Belkin Pallets: RRP £6000+ each, New Stock & Customer Returns from £440 Each - Ph

We will endeavour to beat the price of any competitor and our stock is all PHYSICAL, not brokered. You are welcome to inspect any of our stock before purchasing.

We also have many happy customers and testimonials are available on the quality and potential of this stock.

Update (24/07/09): 17 Pallets currently in stock.

Please send me a PM or leave a message if you wish to be put on our mailing list, and be notified first, as and when new stock is available.
  3. Ken25

Ken25

Re: Belkin Pallets: RRP £6000+ each, New Stock & Customer Returns from £440 Each - Ph

Hi, add me (Email Hidden for Privacy), Thanks
  4. jakewright

jakewright

No problem. Done.

Many thanks
    Jake
  5. 6666htimsekim

6666htimsekim

Hi Jake,

we would be interested in calling down and selecting a couple of your microsoft pallets,
    can someone contact us with further details?
    e-mail (Email Hidden for Privacy), or call 07779 308687

also can you put us on your mailing list,
    Thanks,

Mike
  6. jakewright

jakewright

Update (03/08/09): 13 Pallets currently in stock.
  7. jakewright

jakewright

New stock arriving tomorrow - taking pre-orders now!
  8. Oliver

Oliver

Very pleased with mine again thanks Jake.
  9. jakewright

jakewright

Cheers Oli. No problem.

Update (07/08/09): 17 pallets currently in stock. Excellent mix of brand new stock on these!

We will beat the price, quality and service of any supplier offering similar stock and all our stock is physical and inspection/collection is welcomed.

10. JZ100K

JZ100K Banned Member

Nice looking stock:niceone: just seen the photos on photo bucket:eek:
  11. Shysi

Shysi

Hi can i be added to the list email (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  12. jakewright

jakewright

Hi Shysi, no problem I will send over some stock offers and have put you on our mailing list.

Many thanks
    Jake
  13. djamorpheus

djamorpheus

Hello,
    Could you add me to the list please thanks
    djamorpheus2 at gmail.com

Cheers
  14. jakewright

jakewright

No problem. I have added and e-mailed you.
  15. jakewright

jakewright

We will beat the price, quality and service of any supplier offering similar stock and all our stock is physical and inspection/collection is welcomed.

Be sure to checkout the photos: http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/wgdistribution/Mixed%20Pallets/
  16. cmia

cmia

add me to price list
    ibby at ibby.co.uk

thanks

or pm me :)
  17. jakewright

jakewright

cmia: No problem, added and offers sent. Thanks
  18. craigc

craigc

To vouch for Jake, I have just took delivery of a couple of these pallets and they are fantastic value for money.

The kind of items you can expect (as probably already stated);

Wireless Routers (N1, N, G, G+)
    Wireless USB Adapters, Wireless Laptop Cards
    iPod Cases, iPod Adapters, Firewire Cards, Network Cables
    USB Hubs, KVM Switches, Wireless Keyboards, Wireless Mouses

There was lots lot more, I know the estimation was around 300 items per pallet - I haven't by far counted all mine yet but I'm estimating more like 400+ - definately an RRP of over 6k each.

The service from the guys is fantastic too, pallets arrived on time.. all around smooth service.
  19. jakewright

jakewright

Thanks Craig!

Currently 8 Mixed pallets available

Be sure to checkout the photos: http://s681.photobucket.com/albums/vv173/wgdistribution/Mixed%20Pallets/
  20. jakewright

jakewright

21/08/09: Currently 11 Mixed pallets available.

Have been receiving excellent feedback on these!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.