Stock Offer Best Ever 7 inch Tablet, the EV009 now in our UK Dropship Centre

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

In stock and ready to dropship! Black or white versions.

This is going to be the hot item for Christmas. It is this year's M009S, from the same factory, same outstanding quality, but with the latest specs:
    CPU: Via WM8850, 1.2GHz, Cortex-A9;
    GPU: Mali-400
    Operation System: Android 4.0.3
    Capacitive Screen

We sold literally thousands of the M009S and expect the same with these. The first batch is in the UK and we will be flying in more daily.
    Resellers who were raving over the Q88s are absolutely out of their minds with the EV009. They realize now how just a couple of quid more can produce to truly superior unit.

At least a half a dozen forum members who are regular buyers are telling me how cool this unit is.

Please keep in mind the UK Dropship Centre is my way of rewarding the folks who support me the other 10 months of the year. Until this year I have discouraged dropship orders from them through November and December, due to the horrid shipping condiditons. This year, I decided I could no longer let them carry me through the slow times and then let them fend for themselves when a dependable source is really needed.

That does no mean I don't welcome now resellers, Tom and I want to build new relationships, as well. But with our effort to keep a continuous supply of 1 and 2 item orders being shipped by folks who depend on positive feedback to stay in business, we truly do not want someone buying batches of these for their own stock.

If you want to buy in quantity, I can ship from China in 5 days or less, right up until a few days before Christmas. And the cost is less that way, as well.

Required statements:
    Goods are held in stock by us within the UK. (And also by us in China for quantity orders.)
    Available for dropshipping now. 40 pieces on hand with on-going replenishment from our China Distribution Center.
    Single unit UK price, including Royal Mail 1st Class Postage: £55.00
    Payment by PayPal, with no extra fees.
    Shipping by various levels of service from Free First Class through Guaranteed Saturday Special Delivery. Posting above standard 1st class does include the added cost of RM.
    Buyer's Liability: None 12 month manufacturer's warranty on all products.

Link to EV009 Sales Page

For more information, please enter a help desk ticket here: Wholesale District Help Desk

Your custom is sincerely appreciated.
    Import Expert likes this.
  2. AntiHeroUK

AntiHeroUK

These are great tablets for the money. Build quality and performance really impressed me, and I have used ipads, nexus 7s, and plenty of others. The back has a similar soft touch feel like the nexus 7 which is very nice in the hand, and the tablet feels solid, not some flimsy plastic like cheaper electronic products often suffer from.

Shipping is very fast too arriving next working day to NI. Pete and Tom both get a big thumbs up from me :)
    Volantary and Pete like this.
  3. lordan

lordan

Comparison to the nexus 7,how do these compare with screen quality, speed, performance. Would like to try something like this for just surfing and checking emails in the armchair.
  4. Pete

Pete

5. lordan

lordan

Thanks, I had a look. What is a tf card slot? This can extend upto 16gb. Does anyone know the weight of one of these, like could they be used as an e reader? I know that they are not the same spec as the nexus obviously at that price but would be nice to hear a review from someone who physically compared both.
  6. Kingamer

Kingamer

just want to say pete that

External Ports:
    1 x MINI HDMI port
    1 x USB 2.0 port
    1 x MINI USB port
    1 x 3.5mm earphone port
    1 x TF card port

this is wrong as the tablet has a hdmi port and a mini usb along with a earphone and tf card port
  7. Pete

Pete

So noted and corrected.
  8. uhafmail

uhafmail

They weigh 330g (or so say my scales). The Google Nexus in comparison is 340g so very similar.

I am biased so probably worth waiting for someone who hasn't got a vested interest but this tablet really is good. I would go as far to say its the best feeling and performing unbranded gadget i have sold. The screen is very responsive!

Having said that the new Q88s that have just come in are very good and without the reliability issues of the last batch will give the EV009 a run for its money!
    lordan likes this.
  9. lordan

lordan

Ok so do I purchase one off the link that Pete posted and pay in dollars? Do they come with a UK adapter as well? Just let me know and I'll buy 1.
  10. Nick-D

Nick-D

I think it defaults to Dollars but the price is worked out from the fixed £ price, if you select pounds at the top it goes to £55
  11. uhafmail

uhafmail

The price you will pay is £55 and comes with UK plug :).
  12. Pete

Pete

There is an icon in the top right that changes the displayed - and paid - prices to GBP. Payment to PayPal is in GBP and we pay for conversion.

Adapter is a misleading term. The Chinese call the little box you plug in the wall an adapter, as it adapts the voltage to 5 or 9 or whatever for that particular unit. In the US that is called the charger and an adapter is the little thingie you use to convert one style plug to another style receptacle.

So, to make it clear, everything we offer on the UK website, and nearly all of what we offer on the other) have UK 3-pin direct plugs. No little adapters required. (A bit of a pain in the rear end, tbh, as the UK chargers are considerably larger than the US, EU and AU types and it often takes some engineering to get them into the retail boxes designed for the US plugs. I have even ordered extra deep boxes for some of my UK customers who buy in large quantities.)
    lordan likes this.
  13. lordan

lordan

Ok I purchased it there with a 16gb memory card. Be interesting to see the quality of this unbranded tablet.

Cheers guys.
  14. Volantary

Volantary

I like it :) A lot of cheap tablets are "good for the money", this one is good full stop. To be honest as long as you pay a reasonable price there aren't many bad tablets around these days, not like the early days!
  15. uhafmail

uhafmail

I don't normally disagree with you but on this i do. There are plenty of Eken tablets floating around that are the same price (and more) and they are complete junk inside. And i think this will get worse in the coming months as capacitive screen prices have just gone up a few $s in China which will just result in poorer components going inside a lot of tablets to compensate the price rise of the screens.
  16. Volantary

Volantary

Maybe I'm just too used to Pete's good choice of factories ;)
    Pete likes this.
  17. uhafmail

uhafmail

lol no doubt!

I am shocked at how few returns we have had! I can count on 1 hand the number of returns and we have just gone over order 500.
  18. jamhun

jamhun

19. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

he's making £4.65 if coming from China - still silly though, he obviously hasn't had any returns/faulty's yet ? (£59.53 - ebay £2.97+ 10p listing - Paypal £2.20 - £49.61 purchase cost = £4.65)
  20. jamhun

jamhun

He does not have a shop, nor is he a business seller, hence the 75p or there abouts

James
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.