Offer Ended/Closed Best Ever 7 inch Tablet, the EV009 now in our UK Dropship Centre

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by Pete, Oct 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

2. Volantary

Volantary

You are far too proud of that...
  3. Kingamer

Kingamer

I am sorry pete I made a mistake on the hdmi port you were right it is a mini hdmi port on the tablet
    Volantary likes this.
  4. watchme

watchme

have to excuse my ignorance but how do you transfer films etc from a laptop to the device?

Other than that a good product and i'll be purchasing
  5. shopafrolix

copy onto SD memory card
  6. Volantary

Volantary

Or use the included USB cable, just plug it in like an mp3 player and copy the files across
  7. Kingamer

Kingamer

like Alex has said above
  8. Pete

Pete

The suggested method is to put stuff like that on a TF card. You can copy over, however, and it is your memory space to use as you decide.

Personally, and keep in mind I don't actually use these myself, I would think you'd want the on-board memory for apps and use the TF card for audio, video and text if using as an ebook reader.
    watchme likes this.
  9. Jason Colder

Jason Colder

very much interested in these would like to maybe order 3 to see how well they sell.
    how long is delivery?

thanks
  10. uhafmail

uhafmail

11. shopafrolix

but 'ordering to see how they sell' isn't dropshipping - so the UK site wholesaling now ?
  12. Pete

Pete

No, we are not wholesaling, but we do have buyers who will order the weight limit, usually 1 or 2 items, 5 or six times, paying quite a premium over what they buy from from the China site. We have been nearly wiped of both F8 phones and EV009 tablets in this manner over the last fortnight or so.

Makes no sense to me, but if they are willing to pay the price, we will fill the orders. (all six of them.)
  13. Masonriley

Masonriley

Hi, Does devise support a MHL mini USB to HDMI adaptor?
  14. Pete

Pete

I could answer that better if I knew what a MHL mini USB to HDMI adaptor was.

They have both a MINI HDMI port and a MINI USB port, as well as an OTG cable.

If MHL is something else, it's not mentioned in the specs, and to be honest, this is the first time I have ever seen it.

If MHL is technology and it is not mentioned, I would say no, but if you'll enlighten me as to what it is and why you want it, I can ask my tech.
  15. shopafrolix

16. Pete

Pete

Yeah, I can go to wikipedia also, but it still tells me nothing that would cause someone to ask a specific question.

Seems that just as shown on the sales page "MINI HDMI port" would be self-explanatory. Ergo, I thought there may be more to the question.
  17. T D Sales

T D Sales Banned Member

I really wanna buy these EV009 from pete's china site, But the delivery cost on 5 is £49.99 + the risk of getting a customs bill.
    Might just play it safe and pay more using uk dist centre
  18. Volantary

Volantary

Even with delivery charge and customs bill it comes to below the price for the UK dropship centre.
  19. T D Sales

T D Sales Banned Member

does it, uk price £55, China price £39.31 + £10 p+p = £49.31 but then how much could customs be, i dont have a clue
  20. LukeF

LukeF

I think duty (for the UK) will be 20% of the total value of the items and shipping. So roughly £10 per item.

Someone correct me if i'm wrong!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.