1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Best Online Biz? Dropship, Affiliate Marketing, Day Tading? Want To Start Early

Discussion in 'E-Commerce and Online Selling' started by aspwlf, Jul 18, 2019.

1. aspwlf

aspwlf

Look i know its asked alot but you know ... uhm im special. joking . if you have time you can read :D if not then nvm XD

Okay so just finished college, ive been looking into AF for a while and have been doing it on instagram basically promting a service that grows your followers and you can make money by reffering people

its okay i guess, not sure ill make a living but thats why i want to ask,.

what would you reccomend i learn and put all my time into?
    Dropship, Affiliate Marketing, Day Tading Or Other???

I know theres sub sections for all but maybe you can tell me the so callled best one you think i should learn from scratch, soon as i have time now to rather find a job or learn somthing.

im from uk if that makes any differnce maybe one of them is going to be more successful in the uk idk? Id be happy with an income of 30k a year, thats it. dont need 6 figures llike seriously my goal is 30k a year profit so.

I tried ebay DS but i was using software which got me banned and ive heard that manual DS is better. But then people say dont do ebay at all switch to amazon. and then theres Shopify and getting traffic from ads or facebook or instagram etc..... Trading i dont know anything about really lol i just saw people make money :p

Soon as im 18 i mean I dont have TUNS to invest i guess? depends how much.
    Maybe you can give me a answer upon if money is no limit and an option if moeny is a limit. Ive heard that trading Is a money needed so uh .... m

But yeah, what would you say i should start early on and master?
    Ive paid for a few courses but wont spend alot on them so i didnt buy anymore. Maybe if you would teach me one on one id pay you for a mentor? im only 18 though so please dont think i can pay you grands :p maybe if you mentor me and i make however much, then i can pay you back with my profit because id tottaly do that. even if it would cost me 2k id be happy because then at least its from my profits and its working :D

for now my goal is like idk minimum wage online because well im just being too realsitic, i dont really believe in them courses that say OHH MAKE 6 figures a month, maybe its possible but people are selling the courses to make money :D thats like an online method to make money. courses. so now i dont buy them because yeah.

Anyone could speak to me on chat maybe steam skype discord? maybe mentor me for idk a price or work out somthing where if i make the money online id happily pay you. or just let me know below? what should i learn :)