1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Best place to buy packaging material?

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by RayBanUK, Jan 15, 2003.

1. RayBanUK

RayBanUK

Im not sure if I can ask this in here, but since giving my new business venture a real shot, I have been inundated with packaging goods (guess you guys have been here b4!) but whats worse is, Im paying full retail price for packaging at the moment.

Does anyone know where to get things like padded bubble lined envelopes and inkjet labels from for cheap? Any recommendation would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks!
  2. Richard

Richard

Hi Ray

When I was selling on eBay, I used to buy my jiffy bags etc from another eBay seller - 'lancashire-lass' - good prices and very quick/reliable. I have just checked and she is still selling with a feedback rating of over 2500 (5000 including repeat business) and not a single negative!

If you are selling larger items that need boxing up, I would strongly recommend investing in a decent paper shredder. Shredded waste paper makes excellent packing material and you will save a fortune on bubble wrap and poly chips.

Best regards

Richard
    TheTrader
  3. RayBanUK

RayBanUK

Thanks a lot for the advice Richard. I have just placed my first order with her and she is very friendly and helpful! Beats Office World and Staples any day!

Regards,
    Ray