1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Best ways to promote business through LinkedIn?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by Rick Hewitt, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Rick Hewitt

Rick Hewitt

I'm trying to promote the company I work for through LinkedIn. I want to build up more followers and thus interactions with the page, I was wondering if anybody has any good tips to enable me to do this?
  2. Helen

Helen

I know some people who've done it really successfully by joining groups and engaging the influencers who have alot of followers, and increased sales by improving the reputation of their brand as knowledgable.

Depends what area you're in? The problem if your goal is selling goods - is that everything just looks like an advert and people don't really engage on LinkedIn for that. But there are some good trade groups to join for discussions etc. Linked in is more soft that other platforms.
  3. Icyjewels

Icyjewels

It seems that LinkedIn in building quite abit of an audience, it is similar to twitter in which you can put up status's and communicate with your audience in that manner or are there just groups?
  4. alley

alley

LinkedIn is famous for connecting professionals all over the world. Many people associate it with finding new positions and advancing one’s career, but LinkedIn can also be a valuable space for expanding the network for many types of businesses.
    Highlight Your Business on Your Own Profile
    Update Frequently
    Use Great Visuals
    Start a Group
    Participate in Other Groups
    Get Employees and Partners on Board
    Write Smart
    Interact.

Twisty likes this.