1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Bitcoins

Discussion in 'E-Commerce' started by dunotra, Dec 11, 2015.

1. dunotra

dunotra

Does anyone on here use Bitcoins and if so how do you get a wallet to buy and sell things with them? And more importantly how do you turn them into real money?
  2. Andy-Bell

Andy-Bell

I dont currently sell for bitcoin, but I do use it in a trading capacity. If you are thinking about accepting Bitcoin as payment, I would recommend looking into Coinbase. They provide all the facilities you would need to start using and managing your Bitcoin transactions. I you have little to no understanding of what bitcoin is and how Blockchain's work I would strongly recommend you have a good read up, staring with everything this gentleman has written Andreas Antonopoulos.
  3. Jed

Jed

If only we all bought thousands of them when this thread was made :cry:
    Import Expert and dunotra like this.
  4. dunotra

dunotra

We would be rich I tell yeh rich. :innocent:
  5. Erik

Erik

almost had me banging my head on the wall when it reached $10,000. Should have invested back in 2010!!! :cry:
  6. Cody

Cody

Guys, have you checked the news this morning regarding Bitcoins?
  7. Erik

Erik

The price went down? I think that's expected. The market and coin owners have been holding up these coins for a while since the start of the year (when it was just worth about $1000), and kept on holding despite the rumoured "fork". Now reaching the 10,000 mark, if I was an investor holding at least 100 bitcoins, wouldn't it be such time for me to cash in? (equivalent to $1,000,000 for a $10k value)

Surely a lot have sold / selling their coins now due to that, which makes the price sharply go down today (more sellers, less buyers)
  8. shaununo

shaununo

Wish I had purchased some of these digital coins a few years back! Seems to be a lot of chat in the mainstream media about Bitcoin, I wonder if this is helping to push up demand. I have now been reading up about this digital currency, is it the future of money! Other companies seem to be joining the market as well, such as Litecoin and Ethereum.

Is it worth a punt on some of these cheaper coins!