1. jay1989

jay1989

Hi all I am Starting a product review blog so any of you who would like links please write a review/ round up of your site or of each product including links you would like included and i shall post hopefully this can boost every1's seo and also gain some traffic for you all if the reviews/round ups are trust worthy.
  2. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

What sort of blog is it, in what niche?
  3. jay1989

jay1989

it will be a product review blog with links going back to trusted suppliers of that product. so it is a way of boosting traffic and also trust for small e-commerce. so a way of sharing good experiances because you only ever hear of the bad the plan is the links a trusted supplier would get would boost thier own sites seo and the links inside the blog would also gain referal traffic so it is a win win situation for the suppliers this will be done as a non profit venture just to try and boost small retailers be it a ebay seller of socks or a e-commerce site selling tv's.
  4. Proudlock

Proudlock

HI Jay be very careful doing a set-up like this as Google can frown upon sites and blogs offering this sort of 'you scratch my back ill scratch yours' so ensure that all the content going onto the site is of very high quality and that the backlinks are well sorted - the problem you may face is with it being a brand new blog and thus of low rank that people may take a small fall for adding it as a backlink due to how new it is, maybe make a lot of quality posts first to ensure it ranks well.

Also for the reviews set-up a template that people have to follow to ensure the reviews they are writing are of how quality.
    jay1989 likes this.