1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Blogger or wordpress?

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by liamhawes, Jan 24, 2013.

1. liamhawes

liamhawes

I have added a blog section to one of my sites. The 'in-house' blog software they used wasn't great for me. I have had a bit of experience with blogger and wordpress but with do you guys think is the best to use?

I'm currently having a nightmare getting any of the edits on blogger to actually update on the template :S
  2. Gary

Gary

Thread moved....lol, just kidding!

I've always preferred wordpress, I have used blogger years ago but once I tried wordpress I stuck with it.
  3. liamhawes

liamhawes

Do they have a free option whilst i trial it ?
  4. Gary

Gary

Wordpress is free, it's just some plugins / templates that are premium
  5. Lace

Lace Retired Moderator

Aye for Wordpress, there are more plugin options here to improve your blog's interactivity and optimization. I use Blogger but not yet aware if they have any plugins at all.
  6. Andy777

Andy777

Wordpress!

It's 100% flexible + have thousands of plugins, most free.
  7. eAuction

eAuction

WordPress for sure, much more than a blogging platform.
  8. beacon hill

beacon hill

Deffo +1 for wordpress

Got mine as a subdomain of my main website
  9. eAuction

eAuction

If you need any help then feel free to ask here or drop me a PM - I pretty much make a living from WordPress.
  10. mattee77

mattee77

Can anyone help me set up an intergrated wordpress blog on my Zen cart website.
  11. eAuction

eAuction

You're best off posting that in the services wanted forum with details of your website and budget.
    mattee77 likes this.
  12. Harvey Hames

Harvey Hames

I have to agree with the others, WordPress simply for the ease of use and you can have it up and running within ten minutes.
  13. Leslie Morris

Leslie Morris

go for wordpress. It has evolved a lot over the years and the community is very active in helping develop it.