Stock Offer Brand New Overstock L’Oreal Cosmetics 250pcs from E Fashion Wholesale

Discussion in 'Cosmetics, Fragrances, Health & Beauty' started by eFashionWholesale, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Visit our cosmetics section of our website for more deals.

Brand New Overstock L’Oreal Cosmetics 250pcs from E Fashion Wholesale
    Model Number: 3080 Price: $625.00

Assorted lot of 250 pcs per case.

Lots will contain of mix of items and colors, all L’Oreal.

All carded or in grouped packaging - no loose pieces.

Assortment consists of eye shadows, eye shadow pencils, mascara, blush, liquid foundation, powder, nail polish, lip stick, lip gloss, lip gloss pencil sticks, face glitter, manicure tools and eye shadow / lip liner duos.

All popular colors - no slow movers !!

Great mix of assorted colors!
    Case pack: 250pcs
    Cost: $2.50each.

[​IMG]

View this item at: http://www.efashionwholesale.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/1793
    Visit Us Online at: http://www.efashionwholesale.com
  2. poperaka

poperaka

Hello.I am interested of buying.How much it will cost me a pack with shipping to romania?Email me please:
    (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  3. R&M

R&M

hi efashionwholesale, i am very interested in your website but signed up a few weeks ago and havnt heard anything back about activation, I am quite new to wholesale and looking to start a buisness in selling clothing and would be needing to buy lots of stock. Do you have to be in the buisness already to use your website as im new I dont have a tax ID or ebay sellers ID as of yet. Thanks
  4. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

What is the name your account was created with?
  5. Simplegadgets

Simplegadgets

hi

can you send me a stock and price list please to (Email Hidden for Privacy)

thanks
  6. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Login to our website to view all current stock offers available with details and prices.
  7. jackastrom

jackastrom

Hi fashionwholesale I am really interested in your cosmetics lots. The problem for me is as I'm based in China, I need to first send the products to an import company in Hong Kong, who will ship the goods to me here in China. I have seen on your site that the shipping address and the billing address must be the same. Is there any way around this problem? My email is (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  8. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Sent you a direct email on this. :welldone:
  9. zeezai

zeezai

hi. very interested in your listing. how much for shipping to the Philippines?
  10. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

International Shipping/International Buyers
    Shipping costs are calculated real time online via our secure website. Kindly place the item that is of interest to you in your shopping cart by selecting the "add to cart" button. Next select "checkout" our website will give you a shipping cost to your international location. Should you wish to add more items to your cart you can click the eFashion Wholesale logo at the top of our webpage and this will bring you back to our main page allowing you to shop more. Click "cart
    contents" at any time to view the items in your shopping cart. Our shipping costs are calculated real time on our site to your location via insured air carrier with tracking number provided. Parcels are insured for full value to protect you from any loss or damage. Shipping costs are based on the weight of the item from our location to yours.
  11. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

stock offers are available online.
  12. motyeb

motyeb

Hi, please send me your stock list and prices. Also please add me to your mailing list - (Email Hidden for Privacy)
  13. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Hello all stock offers can be found online via our website.
  14. yvonne_jie

yvonne_jie

Hi, is your loreal still in stock? if so can you send me the stock list and prices? thanks.
  15. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Yes currently in stock and available, Please review all current offers online via our website.
  16. wonderboy1

wonderboy1

17. eFashionWholesale

eFashionWholesale

Please create an account with us online via our website. Thank you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.