1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Branded clothes wholesalers

Discussion in 'eBay, Amazon & Online Marketplaces' started by bluedove19, Dec 1, 2017.

1. bluedove19

bluedove19

I am starting a new business and looking for some wholesaler details who are happy to accept small order. The problem I have been facing after weeks of searching online is most wholesalers are only available through paid website membership like (staff edit: removed) etc.

I am interested in Superdry, Diesel, and other famous brands but hard to get anything online.

Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. Erik

Erik

hi @bluedove19 ,

Apologies but we have to remove the name you mentioned above. That name has quite a reputation and TWF does not want any association (whether links or mentions that could be crawled by Google) with that site.

As for wholesalers, not a lot will definitely accept small orders - depending on how you define "small". That being said, why don't you check our clothing marketplace, see if anyone has some stocks that you need? I believe some of them are accepting smaller quantities. Better yet, try to contact each one (reply to their threads) and ask whether they could source stocks for you. It does not hurt to ask anyway!

All the best!
  3. catpullover

catpullover

Hmm...this is a hard case, I usually see small shops selling one kind of famous brand, not multiple. But hope you will find your wholesaler here, all the best!