Brandsdistribution.com = Scam

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by SergejWHS, Sep 2, 2019.

1. SergejWHS

SergejWHS

I'm a new member on this forum and I just wanted to share my experience with Brandsdistribution.com.
    I have never experienced the worst customer service in my life. I had ordered items for around 2,000€ and once I received my order, the majority of the items were used and had defects on it. They had also shipped items that I never ordered from different brands.
    I have emailed them over 10 times about trying to find a solution and they never answer back. I have tried calling them and I just receive disrespectful answers from the lady working there. She told me to stop calling and if I didn't like the order that I should stop purchasing from them. :astonished::astonished::astonished:.
    I should have researched the company before placing my order because they have terrible reviews online. Just check what other customers are saying about them on Trustpilot. I trusted them because of the nice design they have on the site which made it look more serious.

I'm waiting to receive an answer from paypal about the dispute I have opened, but I don't really have high hopes of receiving the money back.

I just wanted to share my experience so that no one else has the same experience as I had. This company should be reported and everyone that had the same experience with them should share their thoughts online so that no more honest people need to get scammed.