1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Break Room Advice

Discussion in 'Start-ups & Business Advice' started by Nancyfancy123, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Nancyfancy123

Nancyfancy123

Ok so I know that this is probably going to sound like quite an odd thread/question to ask but I figured I would post it anyway as someone may be able to help me! Basically our company has recently expanded and we are getting some lovely new offices - and little old me has been put in charge of the design/decor to make the office look good for clients, and for staff of course! Now in terms of paint and plants and all that type of thing - it’s all set and done. However my boss has mentioned that he would like to invest in a couple of vending machines and coffee machines for the office, and asked me to get some that would be good. This is now where I come undone - I don’t really know much about this sort of thing if I’m honest and I don’t know which type of machines are the best to get for an office environment? In terms of coffee, quite a few people have different types, or don't like it and drink tea etc. so does anyone have any good recommendations for office friendly type of machines? And in terms of vending machines - which ones go down better in an office environment? Is it better to have a drinks one or a food one? And if so is it better to go down the cold route or the hot route? What do people prefer at their own work? I’d really appreciate any input here so I’d massively any suggestions would be great! Thanks everyone! And sorry for the seemingly random question!
  2. Laceylou84

Laceylou84

Ahhh now this genuinely is something I can help with and know a lot about! Snacks, drinks, coffee? I'm the girl to ask. In terms of getting a good coffee machine I'd suggest getting not just a 'coffee' specific machine but a hot drinks one by the sounds of it in order to accommodate everyone's different tastes! Nescafe are always a good option in this instance - and they do a lot of different ranges of machines that should be able to fit into whatever your budget may be! Vending machines are a little harder as there's definitely less of a selection. All I can say here is that our office has a colds drink one and a two snack ones (one unhealthy and one more healthy). All of them are quite popular! We don't have hot vending machines but even though they would be a nice extra - if you have to pick between them - in an office environment as a general rule Id stick to cold drinks and food. Our vending machine is from this company by the way if you wanted a vending site to look at (I only know this literally because I remember talking to the guy who installed it for us haha). Anyway I hope this helps! Good luck with your decor job!
  3. catpullover

catpullover

A bubble chair!! Get one! quick!
    I mean nothing more relaxed than swinging in a bubble chair, that help to increase creativity indeed. [​IMG]
  4. Mike Cartwright

Mike Cartwright

There are vending machines that offer more than one selections of drink or snacks. However, I'd go for drinks. There are machines that can do both hot and cold drinks, mkay it be coffee, tea, chocolate or juice.