1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Business premises contract / tenancy / lease agreement help

Discussion in 'Legal, Insurance & Issues' started by kyle6uk, Mar 24, 2016.

1. kyle6uk

kyle6uk

Hi Guys,

Recently moved into a new shop, for the past few months we have just been working on a month to month basis and now I want to spend some money fitting the shop out but want to cover my back with a lease contract.
    The owner of the shop is really really laid back, they told me to get a simple contract put together for 18month lease and they will sign in.

I was wondering if anyone know where I can get a generic lease contract from or if anyone currently has one which I could use as a template?

Thanks in advance.

Kyle
  2. Your Business Community

Your Business Community

Hi Kyle,

if you were a premium member of Your Business Community, you could access our online business document library, which has a professionally written contract template, as well as many others. You can also call the legal helpline to get any specific advice on your position.

Be careful downloading anything you stumble across on the internet, as they may be out of date, not relevant to UK law and do your more harm than good!

Click the link in my signature or call us for more information.
  3. 0754ben84

0754ben84

Why not ask him to draw one up?

It's in his best interest.