1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Business Start Up Cost Calculator

Discussion in 'Money, Accounts & Finance' started by ladyvgw, Jan 21, 2012.

1. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

Only just seen this Vicky, sure it will be helpful to some :)

However, I am a firm believer in not over complicating things from the outset. This is great for people opening a new B&M store, but for people opening an online business (eBay, Amazon, website etc), the only thing they need is a computer and an internet connection, and a start up fund to buy stock. Nothing more, nothing less, and it is something that I talk about in my eBook a lot as it can put a lot of people off starting their business.

But great contribution Vicky ;)
    Tommy Coles likes this.
  2. JustCraig

JustCraig

It would depend on whether you are just starting up as a casual/part time seller to make a secondary/passive income or if you are selling to make a living or at least contribute towards your living costs.

I agree that start up costs will be small but if you are hoping to make a living from selling on-line then you at least need to know how many sales/how much revenue you need to generate before breaking even and also how many sales/revenue you need to generate to earn a living wage.
  3. CNTI

CNTI

Just a quick question

I'm based in the US, and the pound sign is just ANNOYING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

How do i change it in the spread sheet to $?

haha its not necessary but i want to keep my sanity :p
  4. CNTI

CNTI

Just a note :

The formula at the end is wrong. I found this out after finding out my startup costs were $6,000 when i only had $500 one time and $3.75 monthly!

it is actually: (C38*C35) + C37
  5. IzzoNet

IzzoNet

Hey,
    this is will be very useful.
    thanks for sharing.
  6. Sunnyville

Sunnyville

This is helpful! thanks for sharing!
  7. PJAS

PJAS

Very helpful, thanks!