Business start up simple question

Discussion in 'Start-ups & Business Advice' started by LittleFonzy, Jun 21, 2018.

1. LittleFonzy

LittleFonzy

Hi,

My partner and I are thinking of starting a business selling personalised printed stickers.

My question where would I find a company to work with to provide an bespoke shaped sticker that we can print customers designs onto?

If this isn’t the right forum to post this question, please direct me on.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Jed

Jed

Hello,

Simply go onto Google and search 'Custom printed stickers in x' x being your local area if you want to go and visit or just leave that out if you don't mind where in the country they come from.

Will need to contact lots of companies until you find one that can support what you need with a good service and price.

Good luck.
    LittleFonzy likes this.
  3. LittleFonzy

LittleFonzy

Thank you so much for your reply Jed, very helpful.
  4. Ashley Jane

Ashley Jane

Stickers comes in lot of types and specifications, very complicated to get a fix quote can changed due to size quantity and color as well. check out all these parameters and finalize the vendor.
    LittleFonzy likes this.
  5. annagreenang

annagreenang

Thank you very much for sharing info
  6. Stylesupplier

Stylesupplier

You also can try b2b site such as ali, tradekey, made in china... If you want to import.
  7. LittleFonzy

LittleFonzy

I have found somewhere that will set us the printer we need and the stickers, but I don't think if we print them ourselves they will survive the out door weather which we need them to. Any thoughts?
  8. annagreenang

annagreenang

Thank you for good advice