1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Bussiness Cards Wanted

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by deboy, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deboy

deboy

Hi Guys & Gals,

I need tsome decent business cards printing for my company and I am looking for a supplier.

If I remember there is a member on here that does them but I cant remember who it is, But im pretty sure they have a Tesco logo as there avatar.

any help would be appriciated

john
  2. Michael

Michael

3. deboy

deboy

Thats the chap..

cheers michael
  4. Daniel.P.

Daniel.P.

5. SimonN

SimonN

Vistaprint.
  6. shopafrolix

shopafrolix Banned Member

7. TTL

TTL

GreedyBoy's yer bloke.

He told me last Friday that he hadn't been on here for quite a while so I'll text him and let him know his name's been brought up again - unusually, not in a derogatory way this time :)
  8. TTL

TTL

STOP PRESS
    He said he'll log on later and reply.
  9. greedyboy

greedyboy

Cheers Al!

Yes I do offer them but I'm not a registered advertiser anymore so I am sure someone else here maybe able to help you out.
  10. successjourney

successjourney

:eek: this never happened as far as I know?! :)
  11. TTL

TTL

It did in my posts :)
    successjourney likes this.
  12. successjourney

successjourney

ah I must have missed them!

Very very disrespectful of you for 'the one and only man'! :p
  13. Red-Sector-Trading

Red-Sector-Trading

I buy my businesscards from a company over here they are fantastic. 200 full colour digital prints for about £8. The quality and service is great. I go back regularly. Vista are cheap but take weeks to arrive and standard design. This company will print anything on the card you want, full border less cards. I am no way involved with them, just passing on my good experience.
  14. deboy

deboy

And the name of the company is ?
  15. Red-Sector-Trading

Red-Sector-Trading

Hi. I have PM you deboy. Not sure if I can post their link or not without me being an advertiser. I'm not advertising my product just recommending. if someone can confirm its ok I will post it here.
  16. dsben

dsben

I have always had a good service from doddle.co.uk - I've used them a few times now
  17. Michael

Michael

If not greedyboy no doubt you will have a local printing company near you, I would ask them for a quote.

It's definitely worth not being tight with your business cards, go for 400gsm litho printed with matte laminate on both sides for a top quality finish.
  18. Saajan

Saajan

19. greedyboy

greedyboy

When ordering print, always make sure the printers use litho and not digital.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.