1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Buyers: Have you had any success buying from a forum seller?

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by James, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James

James Banned Member

Once again.. post your experiences and any reccomendations of sellers from the wholesaleforums

Give details on your order, and length of delivery etc. Basically rating the seller to help other prospective buyers.
  2. Charley

Charley

Hi I bought a great lot from www.uktb.com, brillaint service and goods !
  3. Mikey_Uk

Mikey_Uk

Hey Charley,
    could you give us abit of info on the site, it looks a good enough site but many people on these forums have all had trouble with fakes, are the products on this site authentic?

I've not really done anything with clothes yet but is an area im looking into so any info you can provide would be much appreciated.

PS. on your post you have put a comma at the end of the URL, which means it wont load when you click on it :D
  4. Charley

Charley

Hi James sorry about the comma thing LOL

www.uktb.com

I know that the seller Neil buys from suppliers which state authentic, and I have just had a large lot, all of which I would say is 100% authentic, I was really pleased with the service, goods and the pricing.

I know what your saying about authentic/fake, I have bought a lot before and sold it, the supplier said it was authentic but it was not, I beleive that unless I walk into say Harrods and buy a Prada Jacket, get it in a bag and have a receipt, I cannot say that something is real, I am no expert on that matter.
  5. Charley

Charley

Sorry I pressed send before I was done !

I have dealt with clothing and I do regularly, if you need any pointers etc, just PM me

Love Vx
  6. Mikey_Uk

Mikey_Uk

im definately going to check this site out.
  7. Charley

Charley

Hi Mikey were you pleased with www.uktb.com ?

Great site and Great guy to deal with !
  8. Mikey_Uk

Mikey_Uk

The site hasn't been working for me, so i haven't actually had chance to use them.

I always get an error saying www.uktb.com couldn't be found.
    :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.