1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Buying (fashion) from the UK instead of China

Discussion in 'Retail Business Advice and start ups' started by Isabella West, Sep 17, 2018.

  1. Isabella West

    Isabella West

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2018
    Messages:
    1
    Hi,

    Would be really appreciative of any help/advice available on this topic.

    I run a fashion rental business - our customers rent dresses for 10 days & then return them. We currently buy 80% of stock from China, and the other 20% directly from UK brands.

    I am hoping to establish relationships with UK fashion wholesalers. I have come across a few on google however do not think that this can be the full offer. I am looking for wholesalers who supply to the likes of: Missguided, IKrush, Rebellious Fashion, Motel etc. Please could someone point me in the right direction? Alternatively, many seem to be based in Manchester - is it worth just making a trip there?

    Thanks so much in advance for any help.

    Isabella
  2. Joycehameed

    Joycehameed

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2018
    Messages:
    3
    Hello Isabella, unfortunately i don't have much information on your enquiry, allow me to follow this thread, I'm interested as well but it seems pretty hard getting wholesalers here, on that note, would you mind enlightening me further on how clothes for rental work, or rather just point me to a good supplier you've dealt with before, I'm a retailer of ladies fashionable event and party dresses, currently selling second hand (used but in good condition) though i would wish to purchase new branded dresses at a wholesale good price,
    Awaiting your response
    Best regards and i hope someone helps you as well
Back to top

Share This Page