1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Calling Facebook users!

Discussion in 'Social Media, SEO/SEM & Online Marketing' started by GDUK, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bridge32

bridge32

Nice one, thx for the help :)
  2. bulkoffers

bulkoffers

No probs good luck with the business
  3. bridge32

bridge32

Cheers, been busy with seo and backlinks, dam hard long boring work, but it will pay off :eek: i hope anyways.
  4. bulkoffers

bulkoffers

i got all that to come my newest site has only been up since jan so got lots to do - suprisingly the orders are coming in but going to be hard to get near top of searches without ad words.
  5. bridge32

bridge32

What line of business are you in?
    If you dont mind me asking :)
  6. bulkoffers

bulkoffers

home and business security check the facebook page out ;)
  7. bridge32

bridge32

I should have done that i know haha. I like the layout of your website. I see you use shopwiki, is it anygood? im using bigcommerce and seems reasonable at the moment, apart from all their updates (3 in as many weeks!)
  8. bulkoffers

bulkoffers

yea is not bad its just the default theme.

i found a thread on here listing all the shop compairisons site to sign upto its free and im hoping will help.

have no idea on shopwiki works to be honest i signed up and gave them my googlebase product feed and they said would add me to their approved sites and list my products so thought cant go wrong.

if your not on google base get that sorted also i get great conversions and its free :)
  9. bridge32

bridge32

I have that feature, well basically it creates a google pruduct feed file, just gonna see how to upload it now. :eek:
  10. bulkoffers

bulkoffers

well worth it sign into your google account and where it shows all your google "apps" click merchant center" you can then enable this and upload a feed.

you will need to verifiy your site first by placing a file on your webspace root folder once done its not too bad to get going!
  11. energyking

energyking

12. bridge32

bridge32

Done it :)
    I had site already verified, so now its processing the feed which would take an hour.
    Nice one :thumbup:
  13. bridge32

bridge32

14. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

another done
  15. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

16. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

17. bridge32

bridge32

18. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

thanks nic and thanks anyone else who likes my page aswell :)
  19. dazzeruk37

dazzeruk37

20. bridge32

bridge32

Who just liked my page and their name is Adam? just wondering because i live 5 mins from Southampton :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.