1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

can anyone on here provide laser print outs or any shops offer this?

Discussion in 'Services Wanted' started by Dave Casuals, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Dave Casuals

Dave Casuals

I have some artwork that I need printed out on a laser printer. I currently have an inkjetand not long ago got rid of my laser printer due to problems, so require a service to provide a small amount of prints on a regular basis as I doubt I'll be getting a new printer just yet.

What arethebest shops on the highstreet that can provide this service...tried snappy snaps and they want a £1.00 per print outso not sure if that is the going rate. If there is anyone on here please let me know.

I only want standard paper prints and preferably the thinner the paper the better.
  2. Neller

Neller

Hi! How did it go at the end? I worked in a small design agency and we have had laser printers. They worked pretty well for us the last years, although after some time started to bring problems before other inkjet systems. It has been always worth it, I believe because we paid attention to the technology the brand uses for pixel resolution. We recently replaced some of our printers because our needs have changed. I looked for a3 printers and this comparison of prices helped me to go for Epson. Probably you'll find something there too or in Expertreviews. I use both sites to get comparisons.

I hope it helps!