1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Can I trade my trophy points for a TWF mug?

Discussion in 'Forum Support & Feedback' started by JustCraig, Jul 2, 2013.

1. JustCraig

JustCraig

Can I trade my Trophy points for a TWF mug? I really want a TWF mug and to be honest I couldn't care less how many trophy points I have lol

Thanks you in advance :D
  2. PJAS

PJAS

In all honesty, we should be paid to drink from the mugs - forum promotion or what?!
  3. Dean

Dean

Yes, trophy points can be exchanged for prizes. Mugs start at a mere 1000 points :)
  4. Gary

Gary

Which you can never reach of course...lol

Although in seriousness this is something that I have suggested in the past where points are accrued differently to be exchanged for prizes for the most active / contributing members
    Andy777 likes this.
  5. PJAS

PJAS

Thats a nice idea!
  6. Andy777

Andy777

Why's that Gary?

I already have 133 :D
  7. Gary

Gary

But that's the MAXIMUM that you can get under the current system, apparently it doesn't go any higher (I asked when suggesting a different system), not sure why you have 133 and I have 113 though, maybe you paid them more...lol :p.
    Andy777 likes this.
  8. Dean

Dean

MOTM since the new forum format gets the extra 20 points :)
    Gary likes this.
  9. Gary

Gary

Makes sense, he was the very last MOTM if my memory serves me correct, so that would probably be it

I think those points are unfair as no-one else could possibly earn them now MOTM has stopped, so I'll ignore those ones ;)
  10. Andy777

Andy777

Lol, I didn't know that! :D
  11. PJAS

PJAS

What about MOTM starting again?
  12. Gary

Gary

Not my call mate, the've seemingly replaced it with the bi-monthly member showcase
  13. PJAS

PJAS

Was that a new introduction? Obviously with me being away for a while I'm not upto date with everything.
  14. Gary

Gary

Yeah they changed it at the start of the year
  15. Erik

Erik

Hi guys,

Well for the TWF points, we actually did plan on making something more out of those points. We had made meetings on how we could push a point system in the forums.

The plan is have a different point system which we can use for such events of perks as you may call it. Current points that everyone has will be carried over to that new system and from there we could generate more systems to give the points some use as members accumulate them. Thing is, we did our research on how to make this possible. We eventually did find forum systems that can do this, however, some complications on using this system led the team to keep it on hold until such time the addon could be of a good build for use in TWF.

Now as for the current points, we are not using them for our giveaway this July. We might not be able to provide massive giveaways yet (we have limited stocks for mugs and shirts) but once we get more, I'm sure we could work something out ;).
  16. PJAS

PJAS

I like the sound of a new points system, but of course not all forums allow for compatibility with such systems. Hopefully we will all be rewarded for our earning of points :rolleyes:

Oh and I'll have dibs on one of the mugs or t-shirts when they're available, thanks ;)