1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Offer Ended/Closed Can't afford an iPad - try this ?

Discussion in 'Computers & Electronics' started by hardwareheroes, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

http://www.hardwareheroes.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewProd&productId=231

We have just tons of these in stock at present and, from the reaction that they have recieved so far, I think they will be hot sellers !

Have tried one at home for over a week now and I can't fault it - amazing value for money.

Prices are as follows :

£ 79.00 - dropshipped to your client
    £ 71.00 - 10+
    £ 69.50 - 20+
    £ 65.00 - 50+

No hidden extras, no fees, no delivery - prices are all inclusive.
  2. C89

C89

Are there any videos of this product in action? I just don't see how it can be anywhere near the quality of an iPad for just over £100.

I would love to be proven wrong though :)
  3. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

You are right - I would doubt it would be anywhere near the quality of an iPad - why would you think it would?
  4. Alan

Alan

It's just like anything that is similar to other products.
    You are paying £100 or so for a product that retails at £500/600 whatever.

The quality obviously isnt going to be 100% the same but Ian would not list the item if the quality was not appropriate.

Alan
  5. C89

C89

Well when you say 'can't afford an iPad - try this' I would expect it to be very similar in terms of quality, considering that you are comparing it to the original product.

I would still like to see a video of it in action though if possible.
  6. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

I am a great believer in you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get - I would never make the suggestion that this is as good as an iPad. If I could afford an iPad, I am sure that I would not even consider one of these, however, for what this gives you, the value for money is outstanding - almost unbelievable in fact.

Built in office apps, email, skype, msn, mp3 player, web browser, video player, WiFi......

I may just consider making a video of this in action - if I can find the time and my old camcorder :cool:
  7. ResellerLad

ResellerLad

Would be interested to see this in action. Is it of a similar size to the ipad?
  8. Twisty

Twisty

I've tried 3 of these from 3 different suppliers, each time they lived upto expectation. Pretty good alternative.
  9. Tracy

Tracy

I want one but I'm not sure why. Or if i would even have a use for it lol
  10. electroworm

electroworm

Looks like a great little product...
    Ian can you tell me if the tablet has a USB port for external connections?
    What sort of retail pricing are you suggesting for this model?

Cheers
  11. Tango34uk

Tango34uk

Id say its better then an iPad (Which is only rearly a big Touch!) as you dont have to use iTunes :) so that has to be a major plus point! :)
  12. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

It has a 30 pin connector with a cable supplied - USB at one end and 30 pin connector at the other for connecting to the device

I would envisage this retailing at £129 - £149 depending on whether you supply a bigger TF card.
  13. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

My main use for it was for browsing the net and gathering email while "spending time" watching movies with the kids in the sitting room
  14. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

I don't actually know what size an ipad is but i think the ipad has a bigger screen ?
  15. Tracy

Tracy

Yeah i use my netbook for that. But i do really want one. Can you use these like those umm what do you call them. The ebook readers, where the whole screen is the page of a book.
  16. hardwareheroes

hardwareheroes

I believe so but not entirely sure yet. Another member has my sample to try out.

It has a PDF reader in-built
  17. Tracy

Tracy

Great thanks, hopefully that member can post here when they have tried it :)
  18. jayjrc

jayjrc

these look good! and i want one :) i'm with tracy though because i dont really know why lol
  19. Tracy

Tracy

Think they are one of those gadgets that you just need to have for no apparent reason :D
  20. PGC Trading

PGC Trading

Tempted as I do like the Android software....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.