1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Casey McGillis / CMC Enterprises LLC

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by danky, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danky

danky

I was contacted on MSN by someone named Casey McGillis. He supposedly owns a company in Canada called, CMC Enterprises LLC. The address is 3402 Olive Grove, Regina Saskatchewan Canada[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]He first sent me a pricelist..

***************************************************************************************************

Hello,

Here is what I can offer you. ANY PRICE IS NEGOTIATABLE UNDER SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES !

iPod's:

iPod Nano 2GB $100
    iPod Nano 4GB $140
    4GB Mini Silver M9800LL/A $110
    4GB Mini Blue M9802LL/A $110
    4GB Mini Pink M9804LL/A $110
    4GB Mini Green M9806LL/A $110
    6GB Mini Silver M9801LL/A $125
    6GB Mini Blue M9803LL/A $125
    6GB Mini Pink M9805LL/A $125

6GB Mini Green M9807LL/A $125
    20GB 4th Gen M9282LL/A $160
    30GB Photo / Video M9829LL/A $205
    40GB Photo / Video M9585LL/A $225

60GB Photo / Video M9830LL/A $265

PSP’s

1 Sony PSP 1000k Ceramic White Value Pack = $115 USD
    1 Sony PSP 1001K = $115 USD
    1 Sony PSP Value Pack = $125 USD
    1 Sony PSP GIGA Pack= $150 USD

Xbox’s

Microsoft Xbox 360 Core Package - $215 USD

Microsoft Premium Xbox 360 Game console: $275 USD
    Xbox 360 Premium Gold Mega Sports Bundle: $325 USD
    Xbox 360 "Ultimate Premium Gold Pack" Video Game System: $385 USD

***************************************************************************************************

After seeing these prices i asked what he has ordered from this supplier in the past and i get:

Casey McGillis says:
    i am mainly a broker for those systems becase the MOQ is high and i dont want to tie up so much capital in them.

After that i was assured the ipods are genuine Apple's and when i brought up the fact they cost more than 160$ to manufacture he said, "it cant cost that much"

I believe he doesnt realize his prices are below manufacturing costs, and is in for a suprise once his "supplier" doesnt deliver.
  2. Weedog

Weedog

Prices are too cheap,Canada a memebr here lives in Saskatchewan maybe he can help
  3. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Another broker who does not know what he is doing.The prices are away to low.
    Stay Away!

Scott
  4. danky

danky

Yeah i wouldnt touch it with a stick. Im just keeping a record here for future members that know how to use the search feature lol.
  5. danky

danky

I do have some more information...I have been talking to him, trying to help him understand he isnt going to get very far. He told me he recieved POS pictures from one company, and when he decided to buy 10 units, he did recieve them but not from the company whos name was on the POS. Im confused, but he claims that he did recieve 10 units. Maybe they are setting him up for when he makes a big order...
  6. Weedog

Weedog

Ask him if you can do a fly and buy
  7. danky

danky

He doesnt have stock anymore. He said he sold 9 locally and kept one for himself. I told him to do another order for 10 and he said something like he doesnt want the supplier to get mad at him.
  8. canada

canada Retired Moderator

Looks like his supplier is setting him up for a scam!
  9. danky

danky

Thats what i was thinking, this guy has also been involved with Jacoby Logan, who has been discussed on this forum. He said Jacob sent him the information on the supplier. I talked to Logan before and he was never able to prove he recieves stock, yet has completed transactions quite a few times. His POS are the same scammer ones, and he claims he takes the pictures, when names of other companies are printed on them. Its a joke.
  10. MustHaveMobiles

MustHaveMobiles Community Moderator

Keep your money in your pocket, tell the guy your concerns and then move on. You have dont the right thing and he has to make his own mind up, even if it does end up costing him (greed is an easy tool to blind peoples senses)
  11. danky

danky

I dont plan on buying from him, ive learned my lesson, i dont think he has though. I think he will be scammed, and even if he deserves it, i dont like when it happens.
  12. tantk

tantk

The minute he is scammed, all his customers will suffer. Like we have not seen that

happen so many times in the past before.
  13. caseymcgillis

caseymcgillis Banned Member

Hello I am Casey McGillis

In response to the price list, yes it turned out to be phony. I received that price list from Mr. Jacoby Logan.

Mr. Jacoby lists about 6 different address in or around the city of Chicago as his home. He has about 5 phone numbers, all of which he will rarely answer. He supplies phony tracking info and references to his customers ( the emails are alternate emails he uses like ****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** ). He also provides POS pictures from scamming suppliers who he doesn’t even use !!

Now from speaking with his past customers over the last few days he has committed a number of crimes ranging from outright theft to credit card fraud to non shipment. By my count he has stolen some $40,000 from customers. There are police reports open on him in Toronto Canada, Chicago, Joilet and the UK.

I was going to become a customer of his yet I chose not to after hearing these outrageous stories. I have since spoken with DANKY the original poster and let him know that my prices are not in line with what they should have been.

Sorry for all the troubles guys,
    Casey
  14. BillyA

BillyA Retired Moderator

Cheers Casey for owning up to it!!

No one should ever broker for someone they don't know or haven't used repeatedly in the past.
  15. sadealz

sadealz

Casey Mcgillis claims to be a supplier of Ipod nano's and while he is doing business with you he is hacking into your email account for his own personal gain. The only way i know that he has done this is because someone else brought this to my attention and i confronted Casey with my concerns. The other person also told me that casey had hacked into his email account and casey is scammer and does not deliver as promised. I was forward to someone who has not heard from casey after they paid so i decided not to order from casey. He got mad and confessed that he did hack into my account and sent 2 pictures of the 2 email accounts that i have as proof. He told me that he has software and can get into anyones email account that he pleases.I plan to report casey to the intrepol, BBB, Rip off reports and FBI for hacking into my account and thought i should warn you all that are dealing with him be careful because while he is dealing with you he is also looking secretly into your email account.

email: CASEYMCGILLIS@ACCESSCOMM.CA
    address: 3402 OLVE GROVE REGINA SASKATCHEWAN CANADA
    Ph: 1 306 527 8356 ( CELL ) 1 306 586 8301 ( HOME )

Goes by name CMC Developement Corp

If you need the proof he sent me that he hacked into my account like the then please let me know. I also have copies of msn messenger conversation i had with him as well.
  16. sadealz

sadealz

i have since spoken to him again and he tells me that he hacks into people accounts on regular basis for various reasons. He said that he hacked into my account because he saw that our deal was going sour and he wanted to gather my client information so he could contact them and offer them the option of dealing with him direct.

He has told me mixed stories that involved jacoby logan....one minute he says that jacoby was the one who was hacking,,,then he turn around and say that his software works different then jacoby logan.

I have known jacoby for a while and do not know of him doing such things but nothing surprises me anymore.

He thinks there is nothing wrong with what he is doing and tries to make it seem like he is a good samaritan.

He says that the FBI, Intrepol, or any other authority will not care about him because they are too busy doing other things.

Well, I reported him anyway.
  17. sadealz

sadealz

By the way casey..you are still going around sending your POS that are not legit so how do you explain that?
  18. sadealz

sadealz

here is email casey just sent:
    I thought we were gonna stop this nonsense. I warn you once there is alot that can be done. i dont have to hack into your email to mess around here.

There is programs that can send a million spam in an hour from your email to have hotmail and yahoo shut you down. there is programs that can attempt to enter your password so many times that you are just permanently disabled.

I dont want to have to get into this but you keep posting in forums about me and talking **** then I will make you my personal cause. Lets just go our seperate ways. I will be watching.

Casey
  19. nomaxim

nomaxim

I'd just forward that e-mail back to the ISP it was sent from and let them deal with it.
    Then change the passwords on all your e-mail accounts or ,unless you are using your primary account, change your e-mail addy itself.
  20. blade007

blade007

What's a fly and buy?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.