1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Casey McGillis / CMC Enterprises LLC

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by danky, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bennetts

bennetts

Keep all emails he sends you send the on to yahoo,hotmail,etc,etc & dont just save them in your emails because he can delete them save them in microsoft word.
  2. Saajan

Saajan

3. logangear

logangear

danky who are you? i dont even remember your email My price list has proabably changed sinc the time we came in contact with each other. How are you going to call me a scam, i dont even know who you are sir. I have the safest payment methods out.
  4. blade007

blade007

Can you e-mail me your price list Logan
  5. double_d77

double_d77 Retired Moderator

6. bennetts

bennetts

but no ones actually been scammed by logan & he takes paypal,cc,escrow.com
    But theres people saying what casey as done the only mention of logan is by casey(who hacks into peoples email accounts & nicks they're suppliers & buyers)
  7. blade007

blade007

8. danky

danky

I am calling you a scam because:

[FONT=trebuchet ms, Arial, Helvetica] Apple iPod nano 2GB: 120 USD
    Apple iPod nano 4GB: 168 USD
    Apple iPod Viedo 30GB: 178 USD
    Apple iPod Video 60GB: 245 USD
    [/FONT]
  9. danky

danky

Or the deal would fall through and you have to pay the escrow fees.
  10. blade007

blade007

Where did you get those quotes. His prices are different on his site www.nikegurus.com
  11. blade007

blade007

fees are fees, its a little investment that can turn out to be a really good one
  12. danky

danky

No for your information, i contacted logan way before casey. What really turned me away was 1) He said he got 100 units of PSPs. I said you have POS? and he says no. Then i say go take a picture of your stock if you have it, and he said okay. So i get the picture which he should have taken at 9-10pm Central time and it was in bright day light, with a peice of paper with a date a few weeks earlier. 2) He doesnt hold stock, so i asked him to get something and i would be willing to buy with sufficient proof. Obviously that never happened.

Also i dont see how you do a fly and buy with someone who needs your money to get the units. Unless maybe you send a percentage of the total order and wait till he gets the units.

Lastly, his terms are 14-21 days shipping yet you will recieve a tracking number 3-5 days after payment is cleared. Hows that possible?
  13. danky

danky

From another website hes on. So since his prices are bit higher hes legit now? Hey maybe hes turned out to be okay, but my opinion is still stay away, sorry.
  14. blade007

blade007

I didn't say he's legit now because he has higher prices, I didn't even know about his other prices
    No need for an apology
  15. danky

danky

Im not trying to start anything with you Blade, im just saying, ive known of him for a long time, and his prices i believe were lower than 168$ at one point and he claimed he was completing transactions and they were authentic. So id just watch out.
  16. blade007

blade007

lol, I wasn't trying to start anything, and i know you weren't either
    You were just trying to help, I understand :niceone:
  17. caseymcgillis

caseymcgillis Banned Member

Hello everyone. I am casey mcgillis. The things being said about me here are so fair from true I am going to say my piece one time and then you can decide.

I am a hacker yes. I dont hack for malicious purposes or to steal peoples bank information or anything like that. I have been contacted by people who need info about people that have scammed them. That is how I met Jacoby Logan. He scammed 5 peoples in 4 different countries. I got his information for a number of people needing to know what the hell was going on with their money.

I have also been contacted by a number of people who are looking for information on Ling and tanaya, two big scammers I guess. Yes I did hack their info. Val knows this. She asked me for info on them last night !! Hypocritical of her to only tell one half of the story here.

Jacoby Logan states that he takes Escrow.com, Paypal etc etc but he is a broker and only takes those payment when his SUPPLIERS take those payments. He does not offer goods that he has possession of and so his payment terms are not dictated by him. Him saying I cant be a scammer I take secure payments is not a very good story.

I am not saying Jacoby scams everyone he meets. I have met people that say he is a good guy and sent their goods. But I also know of at least FIVE people that he has scammed in a variety of ways so either they all came together with an elaborate story of how he scammed them all in order to get into his email ( although they gave me substantial proof beforehand ).

Now I am admitting I have hacked accounts for a number of reasons. Some good, some not so good. But for Jacoby to find a convenient time to pan off ALL his **** on me is innappropriate. There are posts on this forum LONG before I had even met Jacoby questioning his antics. Jacoby is saying I have been acting as him for all this time and that is not true in the least. Jacoby has his own skill set in hacking and it was HE that hacked Valeries account, not me. He sent her greeting cards via email that she opened and inputted her password to. Valerie has admitted this to me last night on MSN !! Jacoby also hacked the accounts of ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************, NOT ME. He has spoken with Valerie and they have decided that it is I that did all this and that isnt true.

I am not going to get into a flaming war on these boards, I have no interest. There are dozens and dozens of people that I provide my services to and they are happy. I dont change passwords, steal cc info or anything malicious when I enter account. I do what I am paid to do and get the hell out. period.

I just thought I would defend myself the best i could. Believe me or dont. I dont care. I do what I do and you do what you do.

Casey
  18. blade007

blade007

:\ who to believe :dunno:
  19. danky

danky

Neither ban both lol
  20. caseymcgillis

caseymcgillis Banned Member

Hello,

I am fine with being banned. I dont care. I just browse the forums anyway. I dont contribute much.

It isnt about who to believe because both Jacoby and I do things less than honest ( my hacking, his scamming ) but it is about knowing the facts and not letting someone pass the buck because it is convenient that someone else ( Valerie ) is writing about a guy. Notice Jadoby didnt even have a single post until it came time to rain **** on me hahaha.

Anyways believe what you want. I am not trying to sell anything or ask for anything from anyone here.

CASEY
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.