1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Cheap brand new budget mattresses

Discussion in 'Home, Pet Care, Garden & Outdoor' started by theimporter, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimporter

theimporter

Hi guys,

I have the following in stock at VERY competitive prices, if anyone is intrested please let me know and we can take it from there.

Single 3feet Budget Mattress - £25 each
    Double 4'6feet Budget Mattress - £35 each
    Single Shell Shape Bed Headboard (Two Colours: Pale Gold, Pale Blue), with wooder legs and bolts - £3.25 each

Minimum Order Quantity is 10 units mixed - BEDS
    Minimum Order Quantity is 20 units mixed - HEADBOARDS

Can also get Orthopedic and Memory Foam if required.

Divan Bases with & without storage are also avaliable.

Any intrest, give me a bell or drop me a PM.

Best Regards

Khalid
    07920 106 004
  2. theimporter

theimporter

Custom Made Headboards of All Kinds Also Avalaible, Starting From Just £9.99
  3. Redders

Redders

Have you ever considered dropshipping?
  4. theimporter

theimporter

Hi have...but since there is only one of me and im pretty much at my limit with all thats going on, I cant start something else!

Ive got a very big project underway that should be done by the New Year I hope and once that is operational and I can get back some time I may look into this, until then anyone that can make money on the goods I have to offer is most welcome.

I always hold decent amount of stock so if there is anyone who wants to use me as a dropshipper im open to the idea, provided my input and role is minimal, therefore if someone can arrange the whole delivery/collection etc, im happy to slap on a address sticker to each item but thats about it!

Best Regards
  5. Gerrit_Max

Gerrit_Max

What price are we looking @ for a 4"6 Memory Foam mattras ?
    Might be interested in buying one of you unless the MOQ is 10 for that to.

Gerrit :cool:
  6. theimporter

theimporter

7. uhafmail

uhafmail

What i the price for 10 double memory foam mattresses
  8. theimporter

theimporter

There are too many types of 'Memory Foam' mattresses for me to list and then describe, if you have a price point in mind let me know, im having these made for me so I can specify price points and see what can be made for that.

There are no two Memory Foam mattressess that are the same, and true memory foam mattressess start from £400 + and retail for over £700.

You get what you pay for.
  9. uhafmail

uhafmail

OK, how much would an 8" Memory foam double mattress start at? From the lowest quality to the highest.
  10. theimporter

theimporter

Will put some prices and pics up when I get time. Best Regards
  11. deano10969

deano10969

Do you get any other types of products at all?
  12. theimporter

theimporter

13. deano10969

deano10969

im looking to get some stock in for xmas, possibly some unbranded toys,
  14. theimporter

theimporter

Toys...will struggle with as ive just managed to get myself some stock but I think between all my shops and the couple of wholesale customers I have im on thin ice.

I have Disney kids furniture avaliable if you can take the minimum order quantity of £1500.

If I come accross anything I will let you know.
  15. deano10969

deano10969

i know its a bit tricky with toys, thanks for your input, i dont really have the room for furniture as i have a ton of the items that i sell all over the place, have applied for advertising here, paid etc just waiting to be confirmed then hopefully i can shift some and get some space, do you mind if i pm you my email and let me know if anything comes up?
  16. theimporter

theimporter

Go for it!

Its a bit late now but I had a cracker of an offer on branded RC Cars, Lambos, Mercs, BMW, Nissan etc. Will keep you in the loop, but by the looks of things I will be going into toys in a biggish way next year so watch this space!
  17. deano10969

deano10969

no worrys, pm sent:thumbup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.