1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Cheapest postage for heavy/large items

Discussion in 'Logistics - Payment & Shipping' started by paulbrown, Jul 9, 2014.

1. paulbrown

paulbrown

Hello!

I am starting a new business to run alongside my current business.

I am going to be producing made to order furniture with a new business partner, I am wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for cheap and reliable delivery of our items.

The items will be roughly 30kg 180cm x 50cm x 50cm flat packed.
    Some larger and heavy, some smaller and lighter.

Perhaps pallet post, as some of the items are heavy?

Any help will save me a lot of time searching.

Thanks
    Paul
  2. Digitalfever

Digitalfever

I would give APC a look. There should be a local courier near you that will be part of the APC network, try and find them and get a price list.

I find these great when sending large heavy items.
  3. UKbuyer1

UKbuyer1

4. Nick-D

Nick-D

You could try Nightfreight.
  5. paulbrown

paulbrown

Thanks I was looking at parcelmonkey - just checked reviews for the others and they seem pretty unreliable.
  6. EigirdD

EigirdD

Hi, if If you need cheap parcel delivery company in the future, you can check this: **************************** They are very reliable, recommend.
  7. Cody

Cody

quoting to show link
    Aldous Acker likes this.
  8. David Rennison

David Rennison