1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Cheaters Beware!

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by favorit, Jan 21, 2014.

1. favorit

favorit

Hello, I would like to sign a complaint for fraud. I have lost money to a user which I contacted from COSMOFARMA BVBA (*************************) From this company they sent me an offer for a product. I paid for it and they replied that they can not complete my order so we agreed that they will give me my money back. They sent me credit note and that was all. They do not give me my money back and now they don't even reply to me.
    They say that they have already sent the money but I do not have any income from them.
    P.S. When I asked them to send me an official document so I can see the money transfer and the bank account they stopped answering me. Please help me solve this issue so there is no others who experience such case anymore.
  2. Gary Ashe

Gary Ashe

are you saying a user here has ripped you off favorit, its a little hard to understand you.

re

'' i have lost money to a user which I contacted ''
  3. favorit

favorit

I apologize for my English. S Order me by my company. These suppliers have been linked in the site alibaba.Ot there helped the problem.I saw that there are similar themes and decided to ask for advice and help.
  4. Gary

Gary

Sadly a credit note is about as good as it gets with many China suppliers which can be spent against a future order, although having been messed around many would be reluctant to order again, however there is little to no chance of getting a cash refund if you paid via bank transfer I'm afraid, have you contacted Alibaba to see if they can maybe offer some advice into the matter?

Either that or your only option would be to use the credit note by making anohter order to the value if they're still offering it.

Good luck!
  5. Sanji Patel

Sanji Patel

Yes I am having problem with Cosmofarma.be payed for small batch on 21 Jan... they gave tracking number that didn't exist, then told me parcel was damaged in post and it was reshipped... still haven't heard from them. They look like a big scammer at moment!