1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Chinese company fraud

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by Dr.Amarsing Mahale, Jul 13, 2017.

  1. Dr.Amarsing Mahale

    Dr.Amarsing Mahale

    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2017
    Messages:
    1
    I am a victim of Chinese fraud practice. They agreed for 30 % advance against Proforma Invoice & COA & remaining 70% after receipt of good and quality testing as decided. After receiving 30% payment, they are not responding at all. The details of the fraudulent party are given below-

    HEBEI NENG YUE IMPORT & EXPORT TRADE CO.,LTD

    Address: North Jianshe Street, Changan District, Shijiazhuang City,

    Hebei Province, China ,Tel:+86-17083639618 , Fax:+86-17083639618

    E-mail : ********************** , *********************

    BANK DETAILS

    Beneficiary Name: HEBEI NENG YUE IMP AND EXP TRADE CO.,LTD

    Beneficiary Bank: Account bank: CCB SHIJIAZHUANG RAILWAY SUB-BRANCH

    Account No.: 13050161540809000022

    Swift Code: PCBCCNBJHBX


    My(Victim) details are as given below-

    AMAR GLOBAL REMEDIES

    Dr.Amarsing Mahale - Mobile +919869921911, **********************************

    Office: 201,Vinod Society, Edulji Road , Charai , Thane (W), Maharashtra , India, PIN-400601
  2. lpbusiness

    lpbusiness

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2017
    Messages:
    28
    Not sure you should be putting details like this online without any evidence. Surely this isn't good practice?
Back to top

Share This Page