1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Have you checked if your business appears in our directory? Add your basic information for FREE!

Click Here to know more!!

If you would like links to source leads, upgrade from £12.50 a month!

Click Here to subscribe!
Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest!

Our website stays online because of the support of our advertisers. A huge part of them are from banner ads that appear on our site. While some of them seems to be intrusive for some, these ads are needed to keep our community running and continue providing free membership service for buyers.

In light to this, we request that you disable ad blocking programs or add our website to your ad blocker's whitelist. This keeps us from offering our basic membership to everyone for free and help with maintenance costs of our website.

If you have already disabled ad blocking programs or added us into the whitelist, please ignore this message, this message will disappear in a few seconds!

Cink Links Limited

Discussion in 'Bad Supplier Experiences' started by savage005, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage005

savage005

Contact Person: Mr Brain Paul
    Talk to me now
    Address: Landsberger Allee 358, Berlin, DE, Berlin, Berlin, Germany
    Zip: 49
    Telephone: 49 4568 356676
    Fax: 49 4556 345342

hi there,

i contacted the above seller via alibaba and he is offering me nokia phones at great prices and i am very tempted,he only takes w/union and is offering to do 50% up front and another 50% when i recieve,please adise,
    lee
  2. suszyblue

suszyblue

exactly what a scammer woul do.
  3. guru4us

guru4us

tell him you'll pay him by escrow-europa.com only and watch him run away.
  4. SiinMan

SiinMan

Yea scammer all the way.
  5. kingster147

kingster147

nokia is originated from Finland? But i think most of them are produced in Asia, especially China anyways so I don't think the people in Germany will be able to offer them for a good price if they are legit!
  6. Anthony

Anthony

Guess this one ought to go to the N&S section then..

Moving there now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.