1. Speak to our customer support team live today
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting The Wholesale Forums! Register for FREE today and gain access to more information. Sign up with Facebook, Twitter, or Google.

Clothing Supplierrr!

Discussion in 'Supplier Discussion' started by Brezina, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Brezina

Brezina

Looking for a supplier that has items similar to
    Misspap
    Fashionnova
    Wantmy look, etc.
  2. HarryAhmed1189

HarryAhmed1189

Hello,

I will leave my contact details with you soon if your still interested after upgrading my membership on the wholesale forum. We can definitely help you with your requirements. Watch this space and thanks.
  3. Danil Ishimov

Danil Ishimov

Hello!
    I am a representative of AsiaOptom company. We have items of Fashion nova and Wantmy look. But if you are looking for some similar goods you can visit our website http://en.asiaoptom.com
    We have around 100 million goods from 600 thousand suppliers.
    If you have any question, you can ask us to online chat on the website or email [email protected]
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017 at 5:40 AM
  4. Brezina

Brezina

Hello, do you have an email to keep in touch? i would love to converse!
  5. HarryAhmed1189

HarryAhmed1189

Hello Brezina,

I will have to purchase the membership on this forum as it is not allowed for me to give my contact details (forum rules). If your seriously interested and keen to make orders (Minimum: 200 units per order) ; I can do that. We supply many different categories and can cater for your specific requirements as we already deliver such items. We have many samples in stock. I need the thumbs up from you for potentially a good business relationship to go ahead with the membership. I shall wait for your reply. Thanks.